how to get a girl from a group?

kgarvey

Don Juan
Reaction score
girls always seem to hang around in groups and it's annoying,so I was wondering does anyone have any good techniques on how to pull them out of the pack?,because I don't really wanna get all flirty with a girl with like 4 of her close friends stood right by and I don't wanna freak her out and make her all defensive on me either if you know what I'm saying.tnx...

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat it like a set in a bar, only split the approach over time.

By this I mean enter the group do all the usual stuff like a canned opener, time restraint, negging the target ect and then do some DHV stuff to the whole group. Then say you gotta get back to yer friends and leave.

Now the next time you see her you should have already built up some attraction and her friends will have seen what a cool guy you are thus giving you social proof making isolation that much easier. Her friends will probably end up helping you if you just go up to her with a reason to remove her from the group just by saying something like "Come with me a sec, I need your help with something". If your up for spontanious adventure you could just run up, grab her hand and pull her along with you, though remember you need something to show her or take her to or she may start feeling uncomfortable.

Hope this helps, feel free to correct me anywhere if you disagree with what I've said.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this opener is gold...

Go up to the girl you like and say these exact same words:

"Hi, I just wanted to ask you for your name"

It doesn´t matter what she says, but she´ll ask you why you wanna know her name. Then you say:

"Oh, me and my friends just wanna know what the name of the girl is that we´ve been talking about all the time" (That´ll confuse her)

After that you immediately turn around and walk away. She will follow you cuz she´ll be curious. That´s a great way to isolate her. When she asks you what you and your friends were saying about her you say:
"Oh, nothing really important, but that was the only way to get you away from your friends. *****y smile*

...and then you game her.

This technique works 90% of the time!

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:

It doesn´t matter what she says, but she´ll ask you why you wanna know her name. Then you say:

"Oh, me and my friends just wanna know what the name of the girl is that we´ve been talking about all the time" (That´ll confuse her)

After that you immediately turn around and walk away. She will follow you cuz she´ll be curious. That´s a great way to isolate her. When she asks you what you and your friends were saying about her you say:
"Oh, nothing really important, but that was the only way to get you away from your friends. *****y smile*

I may test that tomorrow :p.

Sounds good, only problem with it is if you got a small HS and everybody already knows each other.

kgarvey

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok thanks for the replies but unfortunately the same as plec everyone already knows everyone's name (at least everyone worth knowing) but I've made progress anyway,because I just told her I "needed to speak to her for a minute" while her friends were talking about something else,

which worked and recently she came upto me and my friends and started talking to me lol,so she's loosened up to me which is great :up:

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:

Huh i might try that.

kgarvey

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
I'm pretty sure you've got your impressions of me wrong,

she talked to me,It's not gone anywhere though.

:yawn:

Rock_Solid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to have to recommend going in to this Mystery Style. Go in flirting with the whole group, get them all to love you, then when everything is going good just ask the them, "Hey, can i borrow your friend for a second?"

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kgarvey said:
I'm pretty sure you've got your impressions of me wrong,

she talked to me,It's not gone anywhere though.

:yawn:
If you find it's not going anywhere it's probably time to start escilating kino. How much kino are you using at the moment?