How to forget about a girl?

rjones

Don Juan
Reaction score
About 2-3 years ago at school there was this girl that liked me alot but I didn't really care about her. We didn't talk alot but she did try to get my number once, I told her to give me hers and she said no so that pissed me off and I gave her a fake number. After that I felt a little regret but I went to a different school and stopped caring about her.

Two years later I go on facebook and I found her. I send her a message and she doesn't even remember me. The last few days I've been thinking about her all the time. Theres other hot girls that I could of got but I don't even think about them why am I obsessed with this one?

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about other things.
And remember, women are great, but they are to enhance life, not BE your life.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
take an 8th of shrooms w/ some ganga and alcholol...sit down in your room, and stare at her picture...when she leaps out and becomes a freakin troll monster trying to eat you... u'll forget her

mxylplk

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's the regret over what if's. But you cannot take back the past. You did what you thought was best for YOU at the time.

You have to pursue your passion now. Be involved helping the poor or abused animals. What has always helped me was getting out there instead of sitting and ruminating and actually getting to know as many girls as I can, whether or not they're HB.