how to flirt in library and bookstore

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok this may be weird but how do you flirt or give me some examples you would do to flirt or create interest in a girl you saw randomly like at the public library, bookstore. i mean i can walk up to em and start chatting right, but what would i say to create it in a flirty and i am interested in dating you kind of way. these are generally overseas international korean and japanese girls in my library .

servo1234567

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably ask her to help you find a book. Make up something ridiculous. For example,

You: "Can you help me find a book in the *whatever* section?"
Her: Sure
You: It's about how to make every girl swoon just by talking to her. I sent it in to the publisher but I didn't know if they had it in stores yet. You see, I wrote it.

Or

She's looking at a book.

You: Is that the one where the guy has to kill like 1000 ninjas with only the help of a poor Indian boy and pocket knife?!

Her: no....

You: Oh...well, why are you bothering to read it then? Psst...

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in a library or a bookstore there should not be any reason why the conversation would be lacking. Comment about the book in her hands, start up a conversation about other books, move from there to the coffee shop that seems to be in all bookstores now and it becomes an insta-date.