How to find pefect woman for LTR

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. Many guys have this problem. Life pissed them off, they lost somebody they cared, or never had somebody like that.
After years of sargingYou know how to speak with girls, You know how ot get laid, etc. You even know exactly how You gf should look like. You know hair hair, character type, hobbies etc. You know all, You chat wiuth many woman, You party alot but still You are not in LTR. Why is that?
Where is the perfect woman that You know must exist?

The tip is simple.. Stop looking for her.

I had this problem. I needed 3 miutes of looks at woman and like 5 questions to know if she can be in LTR or we can only have sex or date sometimes for fun. It was pissing me off. I evem met some woman who i thought passed test but later i noticed they didnt.
After some time i just quit lookingfor the LTR, i started having fun, not taking care at all if i miss the one im looking for.
And once my friends saw girl perfect for me, i also seen her, but didnt do ****. She just went away to car and i havent seen her. I didnt even feel bad for it.
But my mates said - hey its a perfect woman for You. I thought - wtf. I started looking or her with infos which ive had and You know what - i found different woman by mistake. And we are toghether now.
Bakc in days i also remember my LTRs were coming unexpected. So my tip is to stop lookingfor LTR or be worried that You gonna miss somebody somewhere. SHes gonna find You herself.

treefingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there are no specific character traits I should look for in order to tell if a girl would be good in an ltr?

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can respect what your saying MightyMate but its been nearly 2 years since my last LTR. For a long time i didnt want another one "not that the oppertunity came up" however now i find myself in the above situation. I can pull girls and I can get a shag. However these girls are still leaving me with this empty hole inside that I feel can only be filled by a girl I truely want to be with. I have been looking for a girl to fit the catagory for about 6-9 months now. All i am finding is more misses averages that are good for a shag. Some of them are fit as fvck but as thick as sh!t. Others are clever good looking but have no ambition in life and some are towny (chav). None of this is close to what i want.

All i want is a Good looking Intelligent (in other words i dont have to dumb down the convo for her) who knows what she wants in life or at least is going somewhere with there life. Not some girl who has been stacking shelfs at the local supermarket for the last 4 years and will be for the next 4.

I still suffer from the odd oneitis of my last LTR which was 2 years ago!

Still have random dreams now and again involing THAT GIRL.

She was Very good looking. An 8.5 which is very high praise from me. She was very smart and had etiquette to her. She was an extremely talented musican who is at the best music college in Europe and has full scoloship to any Music college of her choice. Shes tipped to be the next best saxophonist in Europe. She wants to achive that. She knew what she wanted and was "going somewhere in life"

She was all of the above things which is why i still suffer for her on the occasion. I may be picky but im not going to settle for half of what i want. At the same time i am tired of looking and losing faith.

Its starting to get to the stage where its messing with my mind...

Any comments on this would be much appriecieated.

Thanks

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tomatoes

I still suffer from the odd oneitis of my last LTR which was 2 years ago!

Still have random dreams now and again involing THAT GIRL.

She was Very good looking. An 8.5 which is very high praise from me. She was very smart and had etiquette to her. She was an extremely talented musican who is at the best music college in Europe and has full scoloship to any Music college of her choice. Shes tipped to be the next best saxophonist in Europe. She wants to achive that. She knew what she wanted and was "going somewhere in life"

She was all of the above things which is why i still suffer for her on the occasion. I may be picky but im not going to settle for half of what i want. At the same time i am tired of looking and losing faith.

Its starting to get to the stage where its messing with my mind...

Any comments on this would be much appriecieated.

Thanks
I think i can help You.
My story was all the same.
I had perfect woman: HB9, non-slutty, smart, rich, funny, intelligent, well educated. I lost her.
After that i was seeking for woman like that [also before her i lost somebody like her, so that made me think - hey if i found 2nd ideal, ill find 3rd and 4th if needed!].
Ive been ****in many woman, dating alot. Only 2 interested me for LTR. One was HB10, very intelligent, very rich, very smart. But it was too much for me, i couldnt handle her. I couldnt relax with HB10. HB9 is enaugh for me, eveyrobyd is looking at my woman anyways, and im relaxed. HB10 is just too much.
Anyways. After 2 years i found the next perfect woman. In a moment i wasnt looking for her.
Funny thing, before my 2nd LTR i had 1st LTR. And 2n LTR was also after 2 years of seeking.. And when i lost hope.. I found.. Life goes around!
Dont worry!

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know i am trying to keep myself motovaited and shagging normal girls was doing that. Its not anymore.....Im worried im going to go into a "**** girls" mode and just not bother chasing them anymore. If i do this i will not find a LTR HB.

Do you know any ways I can self motovate or do you think it is just a case of time will tell.

The only way i can think is its I have to just keep sarging until i find the pot of gold.

I think you understand my situation thow.

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
Oh yes they are! First Ypu see looks, see if it matches, then character, then behavior.. Etc
I think what you're trying to say is looking for compatibility in LTR. This is true. I've been in enough empty relationships based on "how available" was the girl than to realise, damn I'm wasting all this money and energy for someone who doesn't understand me.

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well keep partying and havin fun. Maybe not really 'sarging'. Just meet woman, talk, get phones, but dont be like 'oh **** i cant miss anything'.I think its also a matter of time. Btw if You somehow met the right woman too early after last LTR You would **** this up.. SO atm dont even try to get LTR, just relax with others.

Reaction score
Questions...

MightyMate,

Any chance you could tell us the 5 questions you asked these chicks to see if they were for you? Just curious and think it might help me out. I'm looking for the one and any input would be great.

ADKdj

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MightyMate said:
Okay. Many guys have this problem. Life pissed them off, they lost somebody they cared, or never had somebody like that.
After years of sargingYou know how to speak with girls, You know how ot get laid, etc. You even know exactly how You gf should look like. You know hair hair, character type, hobbies etc. You know all, You chat wiuth many woman, You party alot but still You are not in LTR. Why is that?
Where is the perfect woman that You know must exist?

The tip is simple.. Stop looking for her.

I had this problem. I needed 3 miutes of looks at woman and like 5 questions to know if she can be in LTR or we can only have sex or date sometimes for fun. It was pissing me off. I evem met some woman who i thought passed test but later i noticed they didnt.
After some time i just quit lookingfor the LTR, i started having fun, not taking care at all if i miss the one im looking for.
And once my friends saw girl perfect for me, i also seen her, but didnt do ****. She just went away to car and i havent seen her. I didnt even feel bad for it.
But my mates said - hey its a perfect woman for You. I thought - wtf. I started looking or her with infos which ive had and You know what - i found different woman by mistake. And we are toghether now.
Bakc in days i also remember my LTRs were coming unexpected. So my tip is to stop lookingfor LTR or be worried that You gonna miss somebody somewhere. SHes gonna find You herself.
I completely agree with you; the best women come UNEXPECTEDLY. Guys, just take it easy and let the women come to you--so to speak. Do take some initiative; just hook the bait, don't run after the fish.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
My eyes are BURNING from such crappy typing and literary errors. Please fix for the future there Mate.

This however, is a better post then previous ones. It has been said that love is found in the most unusual places, at the most unexpected of times. In every day lies the sheer chance that your future wife will walk into your life, or into you. You could "DJ" her as you do with every other girl, or you could casually interest her, or you could totally ignore her.

The point is that every day of your life, lies another chance for "the one" to appear. It is up to you to make it happen. I sure as hell do not want to end up with a fat-assed chick with a smashed up face for a LTR, and I'm pretty damn sure you don't want that either.

As a tribute to a good post, I will grant you the honor of a link in the Don Juan Golden Tip Album. Cheers!