how to figure out if a girl likes me....

frank17

Don Juan
Reaction score
HI all,
This is my situation.. there is a girl at work that I really like since she started working.. not more than 2 months ago... well we started good the first day that she was there... I started talking to her and then I got her number and then called her like 4 or more days later. Anyway let me get to the point.. I want to find out if the girl likes me or not..
She is nice with me.. and thats the problem.. that I don't know if she is just beign friendly or she actually likes me.. what can I do to figure it out?
Thanks

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
add sexual flirtation. if she responds well, she likes you. unless she's like that with everyone else :) but that's just a tip of an iceberg of advice. i'm sure many forum members will give you some great tips/hints however you may want to call them. good luck with the chick bro!

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take it you are inexperienced... so take the simple road. Call her with the # and invite her out for a cup of hot chocolate and to see a movie.

People will be retarted and say "why a movie?" because HE IS INEXPERIENCED and she is NICE... a movie is a cliche date so she is displaying interest if she accepts. That simple.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I thought I d never get to see a thread with this title.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use the Search function with your title, lol, and go down the list, most of the most recent finds will say the same thing as me