How to exclude the friend?

Ciel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently got some Canadian chick's number, she's here in London til Sunday before she goes back home.

I text her(would have called but lol foreign rates) arranging to meet on Sunday, and she said "my friend may come along, but that sounds great :)"

How do I avoid this?

TheJazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
You: "Let's go out. "
Her: "my friend may come along, but that sounds great :)"
You: "Screw your friend, let's make it a date - just you & me. "

That can go either of two ways.
I heavily advocate thinking of yourself as the great catch and because of such thinking, becoming the great catch.

In which case, it would go like this.

Her: "ooooooo i like that better!! lets do it hunny!! cant waittt!!! :D eeeee"

However, being realistic, there's always the (minute) possibility of her replying like this.

Her: "lol no"

In which case, you find out she doesn't respect or likeyou in that way and get the all-clear green light to move on to bigger and better things.
Problem solved.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or you can find a male friend of your to play defense while you isolate and go on the offense.

im pretty sure you have a few boys who are willing to take it for the team.

MorganJagger

Reaction score
not so sure

Maybe she doesn't feel comfortable being that she is only their on vacation. She could possibly be wanting to go on the date, just taking a safety precaution. Maybe bring a long a friend so she is able to focus her attention towards you and not her friend.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes, WTF, she's giving him an option for social proof. If she's dating that friend of her it wouldn't work out anyhow. Cause if she's intrested she wouldn't bring her boyfriend. If she isen't you can become friends with the guy and he might become the best social proof you'll have to win this girl over.

If he likes you it will improve your chances with her and you'll have a new friend...

People need to embrace the chance of meeting new people! Who knows maybe the friend is female, maybe it's the coolest guy you'll ever meet, maybe it's your next wingman.
If he's a douchebag you'll know her taste of friends doesn't mix with yours so that's a sign you and her might not click. Through her friend she'll get to know you better and you'll get to know her better. She's giving you the best option you have and you're already coming of as insecure... Confidence my friend, chicks love it.

Text her back: "Great! Let's meet up at XYZ". Jealous guys never win and women smell unconfident men. She probebly wants an opinion on you by her friend, so remember, the day of the date, it's all about the friend, not her... He's the social proof, he's selling the tickets to the game (aka her p-ssy).
If you're the coolest guy he's ever met without embarrassing yourself, you probebly won't have to do anything... Show them around town and make sure both of them have a good time, especially the friend.

Excluding the friend :rolleyes: what were you thinking

Ciel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos, why do you assume this friend is a male? Also, the friend is on vacation too.

Understand I'm not being jealous, I'm just taking into consideration the fact that I've only got one date to score a lay here, so why am I gonna waste it on a friend?

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like saying no to the ticket vendor at a festival, cause you're an artist... Are you that good in game that you can score her in one night without the friend? (Cause saying to her that her friend shouldn't come might work against you. I'm not saying it alwayse will, it just could)

It doesn't matter sh*t if the friend is male or not, it's still the ticketvendor. One date or more it makes no difference... Not enough time/no patience isen't written in my book. Planting the seed my friend, that's what you're doing.

Anyhow, it's difficult to judge the situation on the outside with so little information. You'll have to decide on your own how you handle the situation :yes:, so good luck mate!

Ciel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to let you know, I followed with what MrJazz said and just didn't get a reply back.

Although to be honest, I'm okay with this. I couldn't be bothered entertaining two, and now it means I get to catch a nap. :p Getting laid wasn't that important.

TheJazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
It never is, Ciel. Surely enough though, there will be a voice in the back of her head saying "OMG he likes me! I can't believe he spoke to me like that!". If you NC long enough, she'll come crawling back. If she doesn't, get another nap. Chicks come and go. On to bigger and better things!

Ciel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, she's probably gone home to Canada now. Either way, I don't wanna be any kind of PUA tbh.

Yes, sex is nice, but I don't wanna change anything to get it.