how to escalate sexually through messages

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I facebooked a girl i met through a friend. Haven't seen her in about a month but she recognized me and answered a message i sent her recently.

me:it was nice to meet you, how are you liking your classes?

her: good and you? What school do you go to?

pretty basic stuff. I know i need to get off facebook and talk to her in real life but for the minute i was hoping to develop some rapport first and THEN ask her out.

any thoughts? I thought i could tell her a bit more about myself in my next message.

Like i said, I haven't seen her in a while, and I've only seen her that one day.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite is to send them a message out of the blue saying:

"getting ready to go to the gym, you should join me...we could get all hot and sweaty together..."

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
"getting ready to go to the gym, you should join me...we could get all hot and sweaty together..."
Thats a good one, thanks.

I think i'm a bit hesitant to escalate sexually because I only saw her that one time, and that was a month ago. I don't want to come on too strong.

Also there's the age difference too. I'm 26, she's 19.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CostaDeSol said:
Thats a good one, thanks.

I think i'm a bit hesitant to escalate sexually because I only saw her that one time, and that was a month ago. I don't want to come on too strong.

Also there's the age difference too. I'm 26, she's 19.
if you go out weak youll lose worse than going strong - push the limits, avoid the friendzone

bottom line if you go in slow she views you as just another chump

go out strong and she sees what you want.

If she doesnt know what youre after then when she looks at the fone/facebook she wont answer, she will think wtf does this guy want?

If she knows what you want, she'll be like 'oh he's dtf, lets get it on, he makes my panties wet when he talks like that'

If she does get scared off, then she wasn't dtf anyway soooooo NEXT
Theres always another one.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Go out with her and stop the Facebook puvssy sh1t and be a god damn man and ask her on a fvcking date and STOP MESSAGING HER once you get the date and her number. I'm fvcking 19 and deleted my Facebook a long time ago and you know what it hasn't ruined my.game in fact it made it better.

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
if you go out weak youll lose worse than going strong - push the limits, avoid the friendzone

bottom line if you go in slow she views you as just another chump

go out strong and she sees what you want.

If she doesnt know what youre after then when she looks at the fone/facebook she wont answer, she will think wtf does this guy want?

If she knows what you want, she'll be like 'oh he's dtf, lets get it on, he makes my panties wet when he talks like that'

If she does get scared off, then she wasn't dtf anyway soooooo NEXT
Theres always another one.
Thanks for putting it in to perspective for me.

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Go out with her and stop the Facebook puvssy sh1t and be a god damn man and ask her on a fvcking date and STOP MESSAGING HER once you get the date and her number. I'm fvcking 19 and deleted my Facebook a long time ago and you know what it hasn't ruined my.game in fact it made it better.
I agree with everything except deleting facebook. I've decided to keep Facebook because its helped me kit with friends and family.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys no matter how great you are and how great it sounds to you when youre writing a text... text is just not sexy, and to escalate sexually via text is nearly impossible.

arrange to meet through text and then sexually escalate in person.

8inches

Reaction score
powpow said:
you guys no matter how great you are and how great it sounds to you when youre writing a text... text is just not sexy, and to escalate sexually via text is nearly impossible.

arrange to meet through text and then sexually escalate in person.
This man speaks the truth. Having good text game is just being good at arranging meet ups through text. Even then, putting your phone to your ear is always more effective, because it shows your boldness and social ease.

seethehoop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, whilst I agree escalating in person is the right way to go if you you can't escalate via text then that's a weakness on your part and you are only dismissing it as a result of that weakness.

What I would advise though is that you don't escalated through text until she is very familiar with your personality otherwise she won't be able to project your personality and read the text as you intend. Even then things can still a little misunderstood.

textanova

Reaction score
You'll want to strike an emotion in this girl, demand her attention and eventually show her that you're attracted.

In my experience, the best way to get a girl's attention is to make her laugh or put her in suspense. Use situational humor or text her something that will trigger curiosity. For example,

"all of a sudden i have this ginormous craving"

This text doesn't require a response but it's interesting enough to grab her attention and make her curious about what you're craving for. It's also something everyone can relate to. We all have a craving for something throughout the day, whether it be food, drink, sex, whatever.

Once she responds, you can tell her what you're craving. Invite her to indulge in your craving together at a place of your choice. Basically, you sent 2 texts and you're already asking her out.

Quick and effective.

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for your opinions.

I asked her out for friday. She said yes. I asked for her number, she gave it to me, but then messaged me saying:

"But only text me because i might be busy that day".

This can me two things:

She has no interest and plans to flake so she only wants to communicate through text so she doesn't have to talk. Also, she happens to be "busy" on a date day.

or she is actually busy and can't be distracted by a call but still wants to go out with me

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CostaDeSol said:
Thank you all for your opinions.

I asked her out for friday. She said yes. I asked for her number, she gave it to me, but then messaged me saying:

"But only text me because i might be busy that day".

This can me two things:

She has no interest and plans to flake so she only wants to communicate through text so she doesn't have to talk. Also, she happens to be "busy" on a date day.

or she is actually busy and can't be distracted by a call but still wants to go out with me

guess you'll have to see when the date comes. where are you taking her?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8inches said:
This man speaks the truth. Having good text game is just being good at arranging meet ups through text. Even then, putting your phone to your ear is always more effective, because it shows your boldness and social ease.
Yes it is less effective, but it sets the staeg for what happens in person...

textanova

Reaction score
Don't overanalyze it or fill your mind with negative, unnecessary thoughts. Just be confident she'll be ready for the date.

During the date, just be yourself and try to infatuate her. Notice her unique qualities and show her you're affected by those qualities. Don't make it to obvious. She'll feel special when you do this right.

Good luck.

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
where are you taking her?

a restaurant/bar place that is downtown. Its not expensive, but it looks nice on the inside and has good food.

Its close to all the clubs so i figured if she was having a good time we could go dancing afterwards.

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
textanova said:
Don't overanalyze it or fill your mind with negative, unnecessary thoughts. Just be confident she'll be ready for the date.

During the date, just be yourself and try to infatuate her. Notice her unique qualities and show her you're affected by those qualities. Don't make it to obvious. She'll feel special when you do this right.

Good luck.

k, thanks for the tips

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CostaDeSol said:
a restaurant/bar place that is downtown. Its not expensive, but it looks nice on the inside and has good food.

Its close to all the clubs so i figured if she was having a good time we could go dancing afterwards.

sounds fun. dont spend too much on her though