How to enroll a woman for this situation....

INXS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I know that you have to make everything about your life exciting. I get that it has to be like everyone wants to hang out with you. I realize you have to be commited to them hanging out with you, but you must be indifferent about what happens.

This works great if you are actually doing something like "going dancing" or doing something exciting.

But any tips or pointers on how to make something as simple as watching a movie at your place, or just hanging out, like that same good time? I mean, would you say something like, "This movie is so great! You will love it. Watching it with me is where its at." I mean yeah, that would work, but doesn't it sound a bit cheesy? Any tips to make that a bit better?

Or if they reject the movie at your place, or just hanging out at your place having some wine, how do you still make it seem like they are missing out?

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you still make it seem like they are missing out?
The idea is to be a fun person to be with, so that it doesn't really matter what you're doing; YOU are the reason for them to want to come.

blackatheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
seano is right. i have a friend who is ALWAYS fun to be around its amazing he is a true don juan he's always enjoying life even if he's at home watching tv. watching a movie w/ someone should be no problem if you act like you're hanging out w/ your friends. as my friend says, whenever talking to people just pretend that you've known them for 10 years. hope that helps a bit