How to DJ Jaded women

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing worse then a woman who holds bitterness toward men.

Does anyone have any experience with DJing Jaded women.
Who here thinks these girls are just Next material?

I recently meet a girl that is that way. I'm not sure if at this point I should even continue to pursue her. From what I can tell it is something that she has to bring herself out of. Otherwise she will always just assume that you are scum. I also think that these girls are selfish

crack_her

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a few (well 2) hotties like that. If you really want to see if your DJ'ing skill are up to par with the best - I say try 'em and turn 'em. Yes, they are challenging, the question is whether you are up to it or not. Be prepared to suffer some setbacks unless you look like Brad Pitt. But if you practice CONFIDENT PERSISTENCE, it can be done.

Confident Persistence

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm.. this article is really good. this makes it all clear now.

"And the most common mistake that guys make when employing this strategy is NEXTing a woman too soon. They flirt with a woman, and she doesn't flirt back - NEXT. They leave a message on her machine, and she doesn't call back - NEXT. They plan a date but she calls at the last minute to cancel - NEXT.

In short, they NEXT any woman who doesn't display IMMEDIATE HIGH INTEREST. "

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin~

I understand your frustration but sometimes it was a MAN that made her bitter and jaded. He flirted, lied, :( stomped on her heart :( and made her miserable for months on end. :(

Then here comes handsome Kevin with his smooth lines and gleaming smile!:D You don't understant why she doesn't want to just hand over her heart to your tender care! She's not selfish! She protecting herself! Once bitten, twice shy!

You guys rip girls who've broken YOUR hearts. "Nasty b!tches! I'll never trust one of those 'ho's again!" But here you stand condeming women for saying the same thing!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
00Kevin~

I understand your frustration but sometimes it was a MAN that made her bitter and jaded. He flirted, lied, :( stomped on her heart :( and made her miserable for months on end. :(

Then here comes handsome Kevin with his smooth lines and gleaming smile!:D You don't understant why she doesn't want to just hand over her heart to your tender care! She's not selfish! She protecting herself! Once bitten, twice shy!

You guys rip girls who've broken YOUR hearts. "Nasty b!tches! I'll never trust one of those 'ho's again!" But here you stand condeming women for saying the same thing!
From the sound of it you are really bitter. I for one don't hate women even after they rip my heart out. I might hate her but not women in general. Why? because it is really childish. If things don't work out with a woman then I'm not worried. Sure it can really hurt but it takes a man to just move on and accept the fact that she just wasn't the one for you. I love women and I know there are many good ones out there for me.

As a woman what sort of things would you suggest that man do inorder to heal your wounds? Do you really expect a man to fix those problems first? If so, why do you expect this? Don't you think it is someting that you have to fix yourself?

I would encourage you not to be so bitter. Your prince charming might show up one day and just walk away from the nasty scowl on your face.

As a woman you should wake up every morning and say, "I love men" and put a smile on your face

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! :D Scowl? Bitter? Man hater? (Looks over her shoulder to see who the hell Kevin is talking about.) I said you were handsome, has smooth lines and a gleaming smile! I didn't realize that would be taken so badly.

I'm just giving you insight on why women are bitter. I even said "SOMETIMES" men are the cause not ALL THE TIME!

It is NOT your responsibility to heal a woman's emotional wounds unless you are her therapist and she's paying you $75.00 per hour. Any woman who DOES expect you to do this is deeply neurotic and infantile.

At the age of 41 I think I've earned the right to be just a little jaded. I believe in Prince Charming like I believe in Santa Clause & the Easter Bunny. It's a pretty story, but it's not real life. I would never expect a man to sweep in and "rescue" me, to fix all my problems and make my life magical.

I don't hate men, but I don't expect them to be perfect either. They are human beings! With wonderful talents, noteworthy strengths, quirky habits and miserable failings just like everyone else. To expect every guy I meet to be "Prince Charming" is just wrong! It belittles the man he truely is.

playa

Banned
Reaction score
It is not your job to fix someone elses problems. Make them deal with their past on their own and tell them "bye bye"

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
They were more of a fun challenge to me. It becomes a mental game pimping her mind and instilling a vision to her.

When you cop these ones they become strong addicts for what you give.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Patience. If you're looking to just get laid, ask yourself if a jaded woman is really worth your effort. Like WT said, it's not your responsibility to "un-jade" her.

If she's REALLY worth the time, then yeah, confident persistence, but it requires a lot of PATIENCE.

Something *I* don't have. :eek:

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with water tiger and squirells.

If you want an easy fvck go find an easy girl. If you want a challenge try her. But as DJ rule Numero Uno never get attached and be prepared to throw in the towel.

P.S. I'm celebrating my sencond week out a a mental Hospital today. THis is the longest I been out at one time since last Sept.
YAAAAAAAAAA
And good luck to ya Kevin no matter what you choose.

And WAterTigers such a JAded *****. ONe time I asked her for help and she was SOOOOOOOOO MEAN To ME. SHe MAde me cry for hours on end. ;) j/p :p

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! :D Scowl? Bitter? Man hater? (Looks over her shoulder to see who the hell Kevin is talking about.) I said you were handsome, has smooth lines and a gleaming smile! I didn't realize that would be taken so badly.

I'm just giving you insight on why women are bitter. I even said "SOMETIMES" men are the cause not ALL THE TIME!

It is NOT your responsibility to heal a woman's emotional wounds unless you are her therapist and she's paying you $75.00 per hour. Any woman who DOES expect you to do this is deeply neurotic and infantile.

At the age of 41 I think I've earned the right to be just a little jaded. I believe in Prince Charming like I believe in Santa Clause & the Easter Bunny. It's a pretty story, but it's not real life. I would never expect a man to sweep in and "rescue" me, to fix all my problems and make my life magical.

I don't hate men, but I don't expect them to be perfect either. They are human beings! With wonderful talents, noteworthy strengths, quirky habits and miserable failings just like everyone else. To expect every guy I meet to be "Prince Charming" is just wrong! It belittles the man he truely is.
It is good that you don't think that it is a mans responsibility to come along and heal your wounds. Do you have a therapist ? If you do it sounds like he is ripping you off.

I think that Jaded women expect this to happen first. They put this massive wall up in front of themselves and expect a man to break it down. Why do they do this?

All I want to know is if there is anyone here that has spent the time required to get through that wall. If so, was it worth the effort? What strategy did you use? Everyone here says that it is not your responsibility to heal her wounds, but the reality is that if you pursue her, you will be forced to change her mindset. I can't see how you would have any choice.

I guess Jaded women are just next material.

They are just like Fat girls.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
It is good that you don't think that it is a mans responsibility to come along and heal your wounds. Do you have a therapist ? If you do it sounds like he is ripping you off.

I think that Jaded women expect this to happen first. They put this massive wall up in front of themselves and expect a man to break it down. Why do they do this?

All I want to know is if there is anyone here that has spent the time required to get through that wall. If so, was it worth the effort? What strategy did you use? Everyone here says that it is not your responsibility to heal her wounds, but the reality is that if you pursue her, you will be forced to change her mindset. I can't see how you would have any choice.

I guess Jaded women are just next material.

They are just like Fat girls.
Careful Kevin! Now you're starting to sound jaded!
Just what do you expect from a girl when you first meet her? Do you want her to fall madly in love with you? Or do you just want her to spread her legs?

Maybe she wants to get to know you a little before she does either one. I mean, you're a great guy right? You're worth getting to know.

Maybe you ARE Prince Charming! But she's heard about 50 loosers say THEY were Prince Charming and she thinks you're just number 51. She might be Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty all rolled up into one. But if you remember, Prince Charming had to work to get the girl! He had to kill dragons, scale towers and battle wizards to get to her. If you don't try, you'll never know.:D

(CAPI CRIMINI! Hey Cutie! Glad to see you got some help and are doing better. :D :D :D )

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me just say... the three stooges are pretty cool.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful Kevin! Now you're starting to sound jaded!
Just what do you expect from a girl when you first meet her? Do you want her to fall madly in love with you? Or do you just want her to spread her legs?

Maybe she wants to get to know you a little before she does either one. I mean, you're a great guy right? You're worth getting to know.

Maybe you ARE Prince Charming! But she's heard about 50 loosers say THEY were Prince Charming and she thinks you're just number 51. She might be Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty all rolled up into one. But if you remember, Prince Charming had to work to get the girl! He had to kill dragons, scale towers and battle wizards to get to her. If you don't try, you'll never know.:D

]

I expect that a girl at least flirts with me when I first meet her. If she is shy on the other hand, then it is obvious and I’ll try to bring her out of her shell and make her laugh. But if she starts the jaded crap then I really don't know how to approach it. I'm under the impression that I should just ignore it and assume she thinks the world of men. I know this will work and I’ll end up getting some action, but in the end I don't think she will stop it.

Starting a relationship with a girl that is jaded is out of the question, in the back of her mind she will always be looking for something that she doesn't like about me and she will find it. She will then use it to validate her distain for men and she will proliferate and strengthen these feelings when she hangs out with her friends. It is a no win situation

I have encountered very cute girls that will are so jaded that they will complain about men after the first few minutes of a conversation. This is a major turn off for me, but I still feel sorry for them.

You see, girls that are jaded only have themselves to blame. Guys can pick up on a woman’s jaded nature rather quickly it doesn't take much. These women are usually only good for sex. It is a vicious circle that will only stop when the woman learns to love men like they were 17 again.

I think older women can learn a lot from 17-19 year old girls. These girls open their arms up to you and throw themselves at you because they believe in men. This is what men want.

When a woman knows that you are a good guy she will throw herself at you even if she thinks she could get hurt. Good guys don’t need to try that much :)

drumr2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is having no faith or trust in women the same as "hating" them.?

If so, then I do "hate" them.

:shrugs: