how to deal with woman who think u r a player?

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this owman i went out with. She works with me from time to time. Last time one of my coworkers during lunch started talking about all the stories how i get the women i want. True stories that i knew help but at the same time it cast me in the wrong shadow of a player.

So today i go out with this woman who listened to teh above story and after a few drinks we go to a club and start dancing. Soon she says that she has to go home. I heard this "I have to go home" before and it means usually "Im too turned on and i wont be responsibe for my acctions so its better if i go home now before slpeeing with you" I play cool and try to stop her from leaving but she does anywa.... SO how do i progress with a woman who assumes you r a player?

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gruby said:
There is this owman i went out with. She works with me from time to time. Last time one of my coworkers during lunch started talking about all the stories how i get the women i want. True stories that i knew help but at the same time it cast me in the wrong shadow of a player.

So today i go out with this woman who listened to teh above story and after a few drinks we go to a club and start dancing. Soon she says that she has to go home. I heard this "I have to go home" before and it means usually "Im too turned on and i wont be responsibe for my acctions so its better if i go home now before slpeeing with you" I play cool and try to stop her from leaving but she does anywa.... SO how do i progress with a woman who assumes you r a player?
If she thinks you're a player... that's a good thing. Women always want to be the one to convert you to the husband type.

PlaysToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend spent a few months trying to decide whether I was a player or a genuine nice guy. I deliberately left her guessing between the two. She lapped it up. Use it to your advantage. Keep her guessing.

Naughtyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
gruby said:

For starters, women thinking u r a player is way better than them thinking you r a loser. So u have a great advantage

Keep flirting. Emphasise that u r forced to jump from girl to girl bcos u cant find one 'special enough'. Make her work hard to convince u that she's 'special'

kakashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea being thought of as a player is SUPERB. she doesn't like that your controlling the frame and is trying to reclaim her usual pedestal that men give her.

if she asks if your a player or if you do this to all the girls you've got two options

1) over exaggerate, "yea well i thought talking to you would make it a nice round 40 for today"

2) push pull her, "only the adventurous ones...blah blah...i thought you were perhaps i was wrong...blah blah...if i am this friendship will never work out.