how to deal with shy girls? (and a mini FR)

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have read my post interfering b!tch you will know that i decided to concentrate on rosie who had the lowest IL but i liked the most.

anyway at the party she was really shy to me (not to anyone else) but when i talked to her she seemed ok but still really shy... so what should i do? id rather just get a straight answer so i know whether to move on or not. should shyness be taken as a good sign?

that apart i had a great time at the party. i macked all the girls (i had neever been to a party with them before) got some kisses under the misteltoe and got 3 numbers.

there was a girl there who back in my AFC days i had a major crush on and would never have dreamt of talking to her but last night i started chatting to her and she came on to me even though she has a boyfriend! then at the end she kissed me goodnight in front of him!

two other girls with boyfriends came onto me so all in all it was a good night, lots of girls showing alot of interest in me and not many of the other guys at the party. it felt pretty damn good and all the guys there seem to really like me as well (none too well though if you know what i mean...)

so back to the original question how should i play this girl? she is fine on msn or through txt and face to face she is ok but seems to get really shy, once we get talking its fine though. i wont see her till new years now unless i invite her to go out, is this wise?

i asked her last week and she said she doesnt know me well enough (which i took to be a LJBF) so i called her on it and she swore it wasnt. that she likes me wants to get to know me before we go out alone (as you can see, major shyness) so advice?

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
She can't help it if she's shy. I suggest you to soften her up a lil' with some short convos. Then, try asking her out.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say it is. Once she warms up, she could actually be ONE of the decent girls. All shy girls I ever dated were afraid of playing games with me, due to not having that much experience with guys.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, I like the idea of softening her up with some short convos. I think you should go on a date where you arent pressured to talk either. Going out and playing pool is always fun and you dont have to talk, even though you can carry on some good convo's at a pool table. I cant htink of many other places off the top of my head now though.

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
i continued txting her and now she has agreed to do something tomorrow night, i suggested going to the cinema or renting a film and she said i dont mind, whichevr you prefer.

i went with renting a film because theres nothing good out at the moment... :rolleyes:

hopefully she wont be very shy tomorrow night!

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice going, man! Good job! Great opportunity to cozy up together on the couch. What movie are you guys gonna watch by the way?