how to deal with lying girlfreind

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How should you deal with a lying girlfreind?

My girlfreind has lied to me on numerous occasions about different things such as
1) her familys stance towards her religion
2) her familys stance towards the type of man shes with
3) Asking her to stop talking to her freind of hers whom I deem bad(the freind takes hard drugs) - then seeing said freind behind my back.

I have discussed her going behind my back and lying to me, and saying it is ruining trust between us and that if she continues the relationship will end.

Only a few days ago I asked her where she was, to which she told me shes at a charity event. I asked her to take a pic as proof, to which she refused. I told her I cant trust her and she needs to rebuild the trust to which she said - you need to learn to trust me and believe I'm at a charity event.

I told her I cant believe her without proof so I'm ending the relationship as I believe shes lying to me.

I ended the relationship and now my thoughts on the matter are that I give it a few weeks to relax and think, then perhaps move on and find someone else who does not have lying traits.

Please advise on my situation,

Thanks

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made the right move by getting rid of her. The way you deal with a lying girlfriend is to get rid of her, which you did. You have to let women know on first strike that you cant let sh!t like that slide or else your out the door. Dont worry much about it, you'll find another girl. All women i have found to be liars anyway, doesnt matter what type they are, the fact is you have to let your girlfriends know not to bullsh!t you and always come clean or else your gone.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
You made the right move by getting rid of her. The way you deal with a lying girlfriend is to get rid of her, which you did. You have to let women know on first strike that you cant let sh!t like that slide or else your out the door. Dont worry much about it, you'll find another girl. All women i have found to be liars anyway, doesnt matter what type they are, the fact is you have to let your girlfriends know not to bullsh!t you and always come clean or else your gone.
Thank you for replying bro,

my other concern is because I've spent so much time, energy etc on her I'd like to keep her but I'd just like her to change her ways. I was considering just leaving her alone for 3 months or so and ignoring her and just finding another girl in the meantime. Is it worth just totally getting rid of her or giving her a chance in so many months to come?(This way I have a new gf anyway so I can pick and choose lol)

Thanks,

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what girls usually do: line up a new GF, then leave your current one so you don't have to be single in between.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like this are not going to change their ways....they will lie to you, but not change!!

A stance against religion is a strong conviction....that won't change!!

Her attitude seeing the friend behind your back won't change!!

Lying is a sign of disrespect that you shouldn't tolerate!!

When a woman lies to your face.....you dump her.....because she will lie about anything!!

Ibreathespears is wrong.....you don't keep a lying woman just for the sake of not having a woman...only betas do that!!

You can go out and meet a couple of chicks in one night...you don't keep crap hanging around......she is a crappy girlfriend!!

you did the right thing....don't waste your time with her!!

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
I agree with all of this. I've had 3 LTRs, and have been deceived by all three women in one way or another.

The only way to defeat this is to become your own man and powerful enough to captivate a woman so profoundly that she doesn't have time to deceive you for the fact she is so absorbed by your very presence.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her I cant believe her without proof so I'm ending the relationship as I believe shes lying to me.

That's how you deal with it!