How to deal with hot girls at work? Need Advice

Romeo1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys im new around here and well my ? is how do you guys deal with hot
girls at work?

By the way i work for an electronics store in a service dept and deal with all the departments,that have a lot of hot females.

Like today i made a mistake man i got a little jealous when saw this new guy was talking to this new girl i think is cute i acted a bit childish? Need advice:wave:

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I used to not like to talk to co-workers. But I tried it a few times and it's really nothing bad. Well since you work together you see each other alot, so one day while your at work just talk like your two friends hangin out. Then ask if she'd like to go bowling or something on ---- night.

The only thing that can get messy with dating coworkers is if things don't go well. That sets you up for awkward moments at work.

Romeo1

Don Juan
Reaction score
J roc

Really appreciate your advice.That s what i need.

Thanks!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
dont mess with co-workers!
It's a crappy temporary retail job, not a serious career. He can get another one in a flash.

Romeo1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug

What do you mean? regarding J roc

Lets hear your side of the story on this subject.

Im here to learn!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The common wisdom about not mixing business and pleasure (i.e banging/dating co-workers) only applies when you're in a serious job that is important to your career. It's just not worth it.

However, if you're just working some temp job while you're at college/uni or looking out for a good job, go for it. You're there all day with the chicks who are just as bored of working as you are. Might as well have some fun together.

Romeo1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug

Your totally right!.This Job is important to me.
For 2 weeks i been a little confused wondering
if i should go for chicks, cause man it sure is
tempting,but wat you said makes sence.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I nailed all the hot girls when I worked at Chuck-E-Cheeses 8 years ago-- that job really didn't matter to me at all and the management just sort of let it go after the first two girls. The only thing is, I don't think I would make anything serious out of a work relationship. If you do and people can see it, then theres all kinds of HR bs that happens. If its just fun and you like it, go for it.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
dont mess with co-workers!
Ya seriously. I've done this.

It makes things awkward at work, with your co-workers too. Especially since I was the supervisor. :crackup:

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This job doesn't sound like a long-term career, so I say just treat it like you would any other chicks you're trying to bang. Just like at the bar, if you're the most confident, most fun to be around guy at work, you'll be the one banging the best looking chicks.

If this were a serious career-type job, I would say don't dip your pen in the company ink.

Corey

Don Juan
Reaction score
if they drop something near you say OMG I can't belive you just threw that at me! and smile. That always goes down well (y)

Romeo1

Don Juan
Reaction score
AKA FlEX

Yes man its important to my career cause i am a It tech full time and i need more experience than what i have,I want to make more money get a better job and later start my own business.:yes: