how to deal with girls who neg?

Advantage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
Come on guys, don't take yourselves so seriously. It's not safe to be so high strung.

Women use negs the same way men do - to flirt! It's like when you're kids and you tease someone you like to get their attention.

It's not really about what you say in reply to them, but how you take them. Can you handle negs with confidence or do you fall to pieces and lose your temper?
Word up. Too many people on here seem to seek 'respect' (and consequently validation) from all around them..... You should loosen up, and learn not to take the opinions of others too seriously, whether positive or negative. Your self esteem is like a balloon, and when you fill it up depending on the views of others around you, it is like filling it with air. Doesnt take much to destroy one of those baloons. Filling your self esteem up with knowledge you have of yourself however, doesnt depend on the opinions of others, and is more akin to filling that same baloon with putty. A prick here and there doesnt really do much to the balloon - sure it gets holes, but its still there right? It takes a lot more to damage the balloon this time round, and its a lot more resilient. Know yourself, and base your confidence on that, not on how you are seen in the eyes of others.

To paraphrase a certain aristocratic don juan, "What matters is not what others think of me, but what I think of them"!

Peace out...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by psychgrad
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
psychograd - YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!! You just spewed 3 alternate David D replies... the third one especially I know it already, the girl would look at you like 'WTF?'

ACTUALLY THEY ARE NOT DAVID D BUT MYSTERY. Mystery talks about this situation in his 5 disc DVD. And the answer I gave comes from his mouth exactly, So I guess you will say that MYSTERY does not know what his talking about.
Haha!! Now, whether or not it came from the mouth of Mystery or David D... the point remains that you are talking about something that you claim to know... but I can tell just by HOW you wrote it out that you have little to no game of your own...

The way you wrote it, sounds like any game that you do have is still take what they say as gospel and go and spew it out on the world for a scraping of pu$$y.

Listen, when you work in sales for long enough, you start to read people with amazing skill... and there is nothing about what you've said anywhere that even suggests that you know what your talking about...

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrBeard
I'd tell her if she insults me again I'll smack her face until it bleeds!

Or next time you see her say "yo, fatty! It looks like yo had too many puddings over xmas!"
Lame joke, sounds like you drank a bit too much dirty bong water.

I like how you want to sound so funny, but come off sounding so lame. I bet you won't even tell me your "going to smack my face until it bleeds" after I say this to you. Little prick, I bet your going to hide, and pretend you never said anything in this thread either.