how to deal with bad days

suaveplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you guys deal with bad days where you are just tired, uninterested, and not into life? do you just absorb the loss or try to turn it around? hOW???

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"nothing is good or bad, thinking makes it so" -shakespeare
what you perceive, and what you can perceive are two different things

what went wrong?
bad grade? make up for it next time and each time after
nothing interseting happen? why not it's your life go explore the world
girl problems? why, women are fun..go enjoy
death? it's ok to mourn..but don't mourn forever

the answer to all of these...
Everything changes. Nothing matters.
i can explain further if you like..but that basically summarizes it

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
suaveplayer said:
how do you guys deal with bad days where you are just tired, uninterested, and not into life? do you just absorb the loss or try to turn it around? hOW???
Listen to that "cause you had a bad day" song and wine about how bad your day was hahaha.

Seriously, we all get them - I just try to make the best of it. Just because I got a failed an important test and I see a hot girl, I'm not going to talk to her because I got a bad grade - **** no! Besides, your day is never as bad as it seems.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i'm being honest, when I have a bad day I actually look to religion. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but looking to God really helps me out sometimes. I've had mental breakdowns before, and numerous other things, but everytime God puts me back on track. yeah, this is metaphysical, but a positive mindset, and knowing that someone is looking out for you really helps.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's completely acceptable to have a bad day sometimes. There is no need to hide it or fake happiness. Control yourself, don't start b*tching at everyone, but realize that nobody is perfect.