How to deal with an insane ex?

Monty

Reaction score
Okay, I've got a problem.

My insane (and I do mean that) ex girlfriend has made it her mission to try and make my life miserable, mainly by making crap up about me and telling it to my friends. Most of them don't believe her, but some do.

Mainly I think she's bitter that I broke up with her - she had major attachment problems, and I must have told her 50 times that I wanted space in a relationship.

I'm leaving for university in less than a month, so I don't really have to worry about it long term, but it sure as hell is annoying in the short term.

What should I do?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your real friends will know what's going on, don't sweat it.

Monty

Reaction score
Well that's the thing, I've been trying that ever since I dumped her (it's been a couple months) but the more time that goes on, the worse she seems to get.

I guess as long as I show that I'm not willing to descend to her level, it'll be alright.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monty said:
Well that's the thing, I've been trying that ever since I dumped her (it's been a couple months) but the more time that goes on, the worse she seems to get.

I guess as long as I show that I'm not willing to descend to her level, it'll be alright.
I wouldn't be too worried about her unless it gets to the point where it seriously interferes with your personal life or there is possible physical harm to you or anyone else you know.