How to de-pedestalize women?

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theoretically you can understand it, it's just harder to implement in practice when you're starting out.

corner boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Start to spin plates or in other terms: diversify. It's only natural that you pedestalize a thing of you only have it once.

Another way would be starting disregard women, however I wouldn't counsel you this, since it comes with some disadvantages.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about self worth man. When you have something going for yourself, your standards are higher and you don't see so much value in just a pretty face.

Put in your time at school and the gym, have a real salary, some assets. And watch how that little girl is just one of many that have to prove to YOU that she is the right choice.

It's not about looking at women differently, it's about considering yourself differently.

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
corner boy said:
Start to spin plates or in other terms: diversify. It's only natural that you pedestalize a thing of you only have it once.

Another way would be starting disregard women, however I wouldn't counsel you this, since it comes with some disadvantages.
What type of disadvantages? Right now, it's helping me to disregard them and work on my own stuff and they don't seem that special anymore

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
study anatomy. when you understand what is underneath all that beautiful skin and flesh you won't be so enamoured.

or visit bestgore.com

corner boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
teddy said:
What type of disadvantages? Right now, it's helping me to disregard them and work on my own stuff and they don't seem that special anymore
you cannot appreciate, what you disregard. Banging a woman won't have anymore a value to you. It won't give you any acknowledgement

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to de-pedestalize women? Fvck a whole bunch of them. As they say, familiarity breeds contempt. In my observation, only virgins and guys with limited sexual experience actually pedestalize women.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she asks you to her place and in the excitement of it all she forgets to flush. True story lol. Girls are people of flesh and bone.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Walk into the washroom after one of them has left, after having a big, dirty crap. This will be hard to do, because they will hold it in until constipation sets in to avoid doing this in a shared washroom setting. But ocassionally, they have no choice.

This will make you realize they are only human, and that their poo stinks too.
NOTHING changes your mind about all that makeup, dye, perfume, sexy clothing, etc, quicker than a whiff of the insides of their bowels will.

I am serious here.

Yum yum yum...

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly Im wondering this myself.

I think the best approach is to just read a lot of sosuave like material. this ideally will unpollute the brain. this will then hopefully make you naturally start thinking properly so when you finally start practicing all youve learned here you will be less likely to pedataslize a female.

granted I know i still need to go out into the real world some day but we all must get ourselves ready to do that first. I think the real world is where you stop doing this women worship but to make sure you dont do it you prepare yourself as best you can....eat right, sleep right, pray/mediate, read DJ bible and other stuff a lot to unpollute mind, etc.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
It's all about self worth man. When you have something going for yourself, your standards are higher and you don't see so much value in just a pretty face.

Put in your time at school and the gym, have a real salary, some assets. And watch how that little girl is just one of many that have to prove to YOU that she is the right choice.

It's not about looking at women differently, it's about considering yourself differently.
Winna Winna Chicken Dinnnna

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a terrible TV show in the UK called Take Me Out- 1 guy trying to impress a panel of 30 women. Most of the girls who went on each episode all dressed like shop models and surprise, surprise, they were all picky as fvck, reflecting that not only the tacky TOWIE look is now what passes for hot, but also a reflection that no one cares about personality anymore. Its sad that this is what guys fall for. Proper 'hotties' who are genuine nice people are probably in some monotonous unglamorous job cleaning tables or something, that could blow guys away once they get all dressed up for a drinks party. Its just sad that these guys won't notice them.

lux1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
DragonBlood said:
When she asks you to her place and in the excitement of it all she forgets to flush. True story lol. Girls are people of flesh and bone.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

lux1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to work on this but for men. (I'm female) I try to catch myself when doing so and use a affirmation to help brain wash myself lol.

even my conditioning has been conditioned.