how to dance 1 on 1, need advice!

Seismos

Don Juan
Reaction score
i made another thread where i told you that im going to party with a girl i dont know yet! Im worried because i never danced a whole evening with 1 girl.

usually if i dance with a female friend its only for one or two songs...

so im afraid that i run out of moves, please help me, the date is tomorrow night!

Pillag3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only advice i can give is to watch a couple movies with John Travolta. Like Pulp Fiction or grease...but not saturday night fever.

You can also check out dirty dancing/save the last dance...or other related films.

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
watch a little of everything and take not on little moves hidden in the dance and try to remember as much as possible and practice them each by each in a mirror even if its picking your leg up and twisting. practice that one move say 3-5 minutes and after you kinda get a feel for each move start dancing like you naturally do and try to add some of them in. dont add them all at once but sorta play with it have fun. practice in a mirror and see what looks good. and try not to be all in sequence but rather feel your dancing.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just check out how everyone else is dancing. I used to think like you. But now I feel like probably 60% of people in the clubs don't even know how to dance well either.

I've only been to a few clubs. But the last time I went I felt good about dancing. You gotta be with the right people. The friends I was with got liquored up a bit, so it was a lot easier and you become more carefree.

Enjoy yourself and she will too.