How to cultivate the "bad boy" in you without becoming a criminal?

intel200

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Most importantly: How do you cultivate the "bad boy" PART of your image without being a thug or criminal. I mean, I dont want to become immoral or a jerk or a criminal to impress a chic. Any suggestions.

2) Any ideas for "mood enhancers" or techniques to get really in the mood b4 sex for him or her?

Reaction score
Here are a few ideas to help you on your path:

Take no advice from the person who isn’t doing the things you want to do or living the life you want to live.

If you want to learn martial arts you go to a school where you learn from a black belt. You know he is a black belt because you can see his ranking (proof) you will also see other signs of his certification such as trophies, awards…but basically you will see visable signs of proof that he is capable of teaching you.

You need to talk to men who get women and start doing the things that they do and start behaving like a man who gets women.

The hungry never get fed, yet those who do not want always have plenty. When you start obsessing on it you can’t get a date…this is why I have women crawling out my ass.

Everyone here is self made. If your not getting chicks it's because you created that...if you are you also created that too.

Women’s criteria:

Trust
Attraction: physical and emotional. A womans attraction can be summed up into how little intimidated you are by her or anyone else.
Respect you. You can’t let a woman break your rules. If she does and get’s away with it you loose her respect and set yourself up for a long series of tests and heartaches.

The Jerk has:

1. his pleasure comes first
2. he will quickly dump a woman who gives him trouble
3. doesn’t suck up to women or put them on pedestals
4. doesn’t let women or people disrespect him.
5. Gets pissed off and isn’t afraid to show it
6. Aren’t afraid to hurt women emotionally.
7. Doesn’t care what others think about him and isn’t looking for approval.

It’s women who complain about a man being a jerk. And this is because he is un-tame-able.

Inner Game:

1. Self Confidence: The way you feel about yourself will determine the quality of your relationships. No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.
2. Self Discipline: If you consistently do the things that winner’s do then you will get the same result’s. Think-Pause-Respond.
3. Sense of Humor. Start teasing women. Dimes respond the most to the with-drawl of attention…not the fawning of it.

Trust. You gotta get by her trust factor.
Resistance: That ***** shell. She isn’t better than you are. Don’t forget that there are hundreds more like her and thousands more who are better than her.

The more you do things that unsuccessful people won’t do the more successful you will be.

Be the host of your party.

Create a code and a mission for yourself:

Code of behavior and do not back down

Create a life mission for yourself…women love a man with a mission.

intel200

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,

I dont have a problem getting women, but I dont have that "edge" feel me? Some suggestions on how to develop that part of my personality. Once again, I have a girlfriend, and I am not afraid of women, just need a lil advice so I can step my game up some. Playa, holla back...

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

there are more powerful ways to get/keep a womans interest than perpetrating a lifestyle that really isn't you. Of course if you're really sold on that image you could always lie to girls like my friend did telling them all of the dirt he's done in his past and now he's trying to clean up (worked like a charm too with younger naive girls) but instead of trying to be the 'bad boy' why not try to be the interesting guy with a bit of charm, a somewhat difficult to figure out mystique, sense of humor, spirit and zest for life and a touch of a darkside. This is much more appealing than someone who runs around with hiphop gear on, quoting Tupac lyrics and saying "I dont give a fu** about nothing!" Even though I've done alot of bad things I've never used the Bad Boy persona but instead that of the Charmer/Seducer/Ladies Man. When you're charming women and other women see it they start to wonder about you. Be smooooth my man! Ladies get wet over a man that is smooooth just as much as they do over a man who's rough and seems somewhat dangerous.

intel200

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude, I appreciate the advice. And I certainly will take it. I just had a situation today where my girl said something like "I Know you dont have a bad boy side" wanted to overcome that.

Reaction score
Originally posted by intel200
Ok,

I dont have a problem getting women, but I dont have that "edge" feel me? Some suggestions on how to develop that part of my personality. Once again, I have a girlfriend, and I am not afraid of women, just need a lil advice so I can step my game up some. Playa, holla back...
You got a pm !

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by intel200
"I Know you dont have a bad boy side"
(slap) "hows that for a bad boy side, biatch". actually, if you are gonna slap her, use a wet salmon.

You don't have to be a gangster to be a bad boy (you don't wanna get shot), just don't be afraid to say what you want (say what the fvck you want to around the ladies, even though your mom taught you otherwise). Next time you are out, and someone is staring, don't hesitat to ask them "what the fvck are you lookin' at?". Every man is a bad boy deep down inside, you just gotta really do and say what you want.

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b's nuts
Next time you are out, and someone is staring, don't hesitat to ask them "what the fvck are you lookin' at"
My favorite response is "take a photo, it'll last longer" :mad:

hehe

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to slap her, lie to her, learn Kung Fu or talk trash to everyone you think you can take down with a baseball bat.

Don't try. Less is more. Always be calm. Never jump to explain. Don't hesitate when everyone else does. Hesitate when everyone else jumps. Be a likeable guy, but don't be afraid to call a bluff.

Don't be confrontational, just be firmly different.

vudufixit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being stared down...

Hmmm... I would have to disagree with a previous poster about what to say if someone keeps looking at you, or at least if it's another guy.
I've heard of too many beatings, stabbings, and shootings that started because of a "staring contest" between two guys.
Staring is confrontational.
I agree with the notion of being unafraid of saying what's on your mind, but there is definitely a time to just keep quiet or say something less escalating or provocative.