How to come out on top...

BigBang11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, need some help.

There's a group of girls.

And there's a group of guys about 5 of them that they have begun hanging out with, all of them are losers, and before them, the girls and my group of guys usually use to hang out.

Now the problem is, these group of guys, want to fight... LMAO, i know for a fact we could easily whoopd their butts, and one of the guys has actually gone on myspace and called us out with CAPS LOCK ON!!! lmao NOW IM REALLY SCARED!!! hahaha

I was going to ask what would be the best way to disarm the situation and come out on top, basically make them look bad.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBang11 said:
I was going to ask what would be the best way to disarm the situation and come out on top, basically make them look bad.
They dont want to be man enough to talk trash to your face,then dont give them the time of day they want.

Simple delete their message. This girl and I kissed a while back and her boyfriend found out,he sent me a message on Myspace,"WHY YOU KISS MY GIRL?". I deleted it,3 months later he hasn't said anything or done anything.

You want to make them look bad huh? Just ignore all their trash talking,treat them like little kids,which is the way they are acting. Fighting is for people who don't know how to use their heads. If someone comes up to you and says "Johny and his boys want to fight you", respond with "Oh really that's nice." Leave it at that,this guy and his "boys" aren't worth your time. 90% of the time if their is a fight it happens right away not after trash talking. If someone says "Dude Johny and his boys are talking trash about you" respond w/ "Man what are we in high school? If it makes him feel "cool" to talk trash let him". You get the point.

BigBang11

Don Juan
Reaction score
i get it, it's just the guy leaves messages on the girls myspaced, i mean...

C'mon... lmao, and this guys in college for gods sake, we're in highschool, lol and he's trying to pick a fight with us... it's hilarious.