How to bring women down to your level

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember the old Bible advice that "sh*t smell the same, whether the chick is hot or not"?

I discovered the true meaning a few days ago.

My gf's friend had too much to drink the other night, and vomited right on the carpeted hallway at my friend's party. She was HOT, but something about the smell made me sick whenever I came near her. Surprisingly, a lot of guys actually were VERY VERY sympathetic, and gathered around to help her (and I got the "why cant you be more sensitive" lecture from gf). How can you be sensitive when someone smells like sweet and sour chicken gone bad?

However, on a recent episode of Jerry Springer, I saw a guy with a vomit fetish.

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you have to be sympathetic unless it's your gf that's vomiting, then it's another story.
You saw a guy w a vomit fetish on Springer??? Holy crap...and i thought i'd heard it all...

K56Connect

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a guy that regularly calls The Howard Stern Show that has the same fetish and is looking for a girl to vomit on him on the show. Currently, there are no takers.

M

MidnightWolf

No matter how hot a chick is, if she is vomiting I'm out of there, damn thats sick man!!!:eek: :eek:

Reaction score
Interesting Post. But your title sucks. Bringing women DOWN to your level implies that they are above you. Every DJ knows this to be untrue!

Havin sed that, I sometimes picture an HB10 taking a really nasty dump before I approach. you know the kind where she is really struggling, face all red with veins bulging...just wrestling with that sh!t until her ass explodes in a brown haze of foulness so nasty it makes you gag just to smell it. Yup, that usually brings her down from goddess status to the human level! :cool:

eroq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks, I suppose, but damn Sniffer did you have to be so descriptive?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so let me get your tips straight. To get girls to my level, I just have to get them drunk to the point of throwing up, and then we will be equal?

lol, sounds like some Low-esteemed rapist

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
Interesting Post. But your title sucks. Bringing women DOWN to your level implies that they are above you. Every DJ knows this to be untrue!

Havin sed that, I sometimes picture an HB10 taking a really nasty dump before I approach. you know the kind where she is really struggling, face all red with veins bulging...just wrestling with that sh!t until her ass explodes in a brown haze of foulness so nasty it makes you gag just to smell it. Yup, that usually brings her down from goddess status to the human level! :cool:
\

Ha ha, I agree. To make it worse, make it have that nasty diahrrea type crackling farting noise (Like in Dumb and Dumber)