how to boost my girlfriends IL

ukboy1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been with my girlfriend for 6 months now and it seems as though her interest level keeps changing, at times its in the 70's/80's and at others, it seems to be 60's. She keeps telling me I'm the one for her but i find myself often initiating contact and feeling as though im not as much of a priority as I used to be to her and she often replies to her friends and ignores my texts (can see this on whatsapp). We also seem to be having quite a few ddiscussions recently about trivial and ridiculous things like jealousy and her not compromising with me as much as she should. How can I boost her interest level to keep it in the high 80's consistentlt? I dunno if it's relevant but she had a bad previous relationship so this might cause issues of trust etc... but idk, any suggestions would be much appreciated!

ukboy1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Will that not just hint to her that i'm disinterested?

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ukboy1 said:
Will that not just hint to her that i'm disinterested?
Samspade nailed it. Very simple.

Yes this is exactly what you want her to think so she starts to WORK FOR YOUR INTEREST and when you reciprocate that interest: she VALUES IT instead of taking it for granted.

The more you make a woman INVEST in you to earn your affection, the higher value you are to her, and the more INTERESTED she becomes.

Valentino14

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't boost IL when she doesn't have it anymore. Pulling back only does so much then it will lower again when you're spending time with her again. Her IL will decrease and you will be right back to where you started from. When she loses IL its best to start looking for someone new because she is already doing that.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone pretty much nailed it. Don't chase, always invest less than her, work on your attractiveness (fitness, style, charisma, etc.), and talk with other women. All of these are things you should be doing regardless.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup yup.

If she sees you with an HB 9 all of a sudden her IL will be thru the roof. Women are quite simple my friend.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Yup yup.

If she sees you with an HB 9 all of a sudden her IL will be thru the roof. Women are quite simple my friend.

be serious, no average man is going to be seen with a 9. once a girl loses her sexual interest nothing will get it back.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
be serious, no average man is going to be seen with a 9. once a girl loses her sexual interest nothing will get it back.
How do you know he's average? I'm below average looking and I was dating an HB 9 Latina last year. I got mad amounts of attention when we were holding hands at the mall. Don't underestimate this

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
Lol. Self medicating for your own failures with women??

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
Lol. Self medicating for your own failures with women??
funny how these guys make lame insults when you speak the truth. when sexual attracton is gone, you can't get IL back. that is the truth. average men aren't going to be walking around with 9's. period.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you find a new girlfriend who has real interest that doesn't keep changing? She sounds confused and doesn't know what she really wants. Those are girlfriends you want to AVOID because you are doing more work for nothing because she will leave you when she finally decides she wants out.

ukboy1

Don Juan
Reaction score
So after a long "discussion" last night (basically me listening to her) she told me that she was scared of losing me recently and because she knows she's upset me a lot, she thought if she spoke to me she might upset me again. To be fair, i pulled back for just 1 night and got about 4 messages from her and 2 phone calls. Valentino, i'm one of those people who believes that when something is broken, you fix it, you don't throw it away. And you can deffo raise an IL. and asa_don, where does it say she lost sexual interest?

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ukboy1 said:
So after a long "discussion" last night (basically me listening to her) she told me that she was scared of losing me recently and because she knows she's upset me a lot, she thought if she spoke to me she might upset me again. To be fair, i pulled back for just 1 night and got about 4 messages from her and 2 phone calls. Valentino, i'm one of those people who believes that when something is broken, you fix it, you don't throw it away. And you can deffo raise an IL. and asa_don, where does it say she lost sexual interest?
when interest declines so does sexual interest, they both go hand in hand. you will see how broken or unbroken it is during these next upcoming weeks.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
when interest declines so does sexual interest, they both go hand in hand. you will see how broken or unbroken it is during these next upcoming weeks.
I agree with your interest/sexual interest logic. That's 100 level.

In regards to your comment regarding average guy with 9's - define average... A guy that screams average in every facet of his life or a guy of average looks with nothing else considered?

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
I agree with your interest/sexual interest logic. That's 100 level.

In regards to your comment regarding average guy with 9's - define average... A guy that screams average in every facet of his life or a guy of average looks with nothing else considered?
the average looking dude with a low paying job. no 9 is going to date him when all her other hot friends have bf's with high salary jobs.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent advice above.

If their interest level drops to the point where they no longer desire to be intimate or sexual with you, you'll be money ahead to invest your time looking for the next girl because this seems to be the point of no return.

I was dumped once and played everything by the book with being generally unavailable and spinning new plates. She came crawling back right quick, but once you start getting back in that familiar routine, their interest level tanks again, and who wants to constantly play silly games or mind tricks to keep a girl around. Once the interest level is compromised, it's just about always the beginning of the end.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It's ok to raise her IL, etc, keep her interested. But the question you should ask yourself, does she fits and satisfies you?

Does her family alright, because she will be like her mother with time. Does she gives you freedom you want. Does she clean good, does she cook good. All those things, sit down and ask yourself. If something does not fit you, remember, she won't change, and you can't change her, so unless you live with it, or you find another one.

In any case, a 6th month relationship is too young to say anything. After year and a half you should know tho.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind games and manipulation (aka Black Magic) will work to a degree but as has been mentioned her IL will only fall again. You can spin plates and try and seek high IL from other sources but don't be surprised to find yourself in the same boat. Fluctuating IL that goes from high to low is wont of human nature.

Rather find that eternal and everlasting source of IL that never wanes. When you are in a position where you couldn't care less for the fickle 'love' of another human then you will have found real love and real power.

ukboy1

Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
Well we had sex 4 times last night and an argument because she was looking through my phone! Any suggestions now? It's a pretty weird case in my eyes, I've dated a fair few girls and had a long term relationshio before but this is really weird behavioir to me!

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ukboy1 said:
Well we had sex 4 times last night and an argument because she was looking through my phone! Any suggestions now? It's a pretty weird case in my eyes, I've dated a fair few girls and had a long term relationshio before but this is really weird behavioir to me!

did you have any naked pics of women in there? :crackup:

wait for a few weeks or months and see if she's still putting out.