How to become the "ALPHA MALE"

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay 100% Relaxed

imagine that you're bringing air down to your stomach. Feel your belly rise and fall as you breathe.

Relax all your muscles and slow down all of your movements

Relax your eyes and eyelids.

Keep your neck straight with your back so that your head is held high

Treat people as if they are already in awe of you before they have even met you.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds more like "how to physically appear like an alpha male" rather than being one.

so many dumb djs...

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuPaF1y
hey bud, **** you and your mother

i really liked your post, but this very reply shows a lot of immaturity

wowiehowie

Banned
Reaction score
NAH, NAH, NAH!!!!

doesn't everybody know it's strictly "INNER GAME"? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Originally posted by SuPaF1y
hey bud, **** you and your mother

You just fvckin' told on yourself youngblood. Pop a pimple and leave the Alpha Male sh1t to us guys who live it not dream it.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to become the alpha male:

Get to the gym

Stop faking it.

Tkay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
How to become the alpha male:

Get to the gym

Stop faking it.
What is it with these 100% differences.

One says
You don't have to go to gym. It might improve yourself and your confidence, but it's not necessary to be a DJ.

And now you
Go to gym = Become PUA

I hate working out so damn much!!!:down:

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
The real alpha's aren't in gyms and they don't all have huge muscles.

They are out in the desert right now with patches on their shoulders that say "Ranger" or "Marine" just to name two.

You can't know your courage until that first shot is fired in anger at you.

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone every stop to consider and use their head before they reply, maybe some of that good old male reasoning? Maybe be positive? Add a unique thought or something meaningful? Pissing contest aside...

Supafly, you know what, the times I've accomplished great things in my life I've exhibited behavior just like that. To a degree I can relate with what you say, in that state of mind when I, to site 1 small example, finished a speech in college in front of 400 of my fellow students… I felt like a million bucks walking off that stage and walked, talked, and breathed just like that for a damn week. So what you say is true...in part.

However, deep down if you don’t have that feeling inside you and displaying those traits it’s not coming from a real place it’s ultimately fake and superficial and will not last. You will fail and falter at some point in your interaction with women be it 2 dates or two months. In this light you will never be happy, as inevitably all your bridges will be burn as women discover your true self.

The way to become an “alpha male”…and for the record I think the term is stupid and using it is ignorant of the true diversities of attraction… or in my terms a “man” is to sit down a think about all the things you fear. The things that you would never think about voluntarily doing in any situation, and then to DO them over and over until you no longer fear much at all. With every fear you conquer you will gain confidence.

Also, to sit down and think about all the things you do not understand about life, complexities that you’re not in tune to that are important and that most people are… from how to interview for a job so that you win 90% of the time, to understanding people and psychology, or whatever else… and delve into them and gain an understanding of how they work. Within this you will gain understanding that will give you confidence.

Succeed in a career…that you really like
Create a large social circle…that you really like...
Date 50 women…that you actually like…
Live life in a way you’ve always wanted…

These are the things that really create confident men and are 100% natural. Do all the above and your body will reward you will so much confidence you will have no choice but to let it OOOZE out of you and impact others.

And then it will be real.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alicorn

They are out in the desert right now with patches on their shoulders that say "Ranger" or "Marine" just to name two.

Notice that "air force" is never mentioned when it comes to bravery in war? :D

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alicorn

You are so lost kid.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody talks about an 'alpha male' like they know exactly what it is... but, since everybody disagrees, everybody's wrong

On one hand, you have the people who think the alpha male is some kind of warewolf - he's got a heightened sense of smell, sight, touch, taste, and hearing, he's exceptionally strong for his size, and he's so intuitive that it counts as a sixth sense - he knows about danger even before it exists. By this definition, alpha-males only exist in comic books (like spider man).

Then, there's the school that thinks they are alpha males because they've read a few good essays by pook. "As you think, you shall become!" they scream, and "viola!" they say, I have become an alpha male.

Then there are all kinds of people somewhere in the middle, who post a picture of a muscular man and say "THIS is the alpha male! Anybody would be afraid of him." Somebody else pipes in and says "No, just work on your breathing - only then will you reach the heights of alphadom!" And, to top it off, somebody else adds "None of those are alpha! You don't need to be an alpha to be successful, happy, and have beautiful girls. Look at Bill Gates! He's a nerd!"

What does it all mean? I don't know. I've stopped worrying about it.

BrotherAP :D