How to become a mature adult man who can attract women

Dman101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you guys give me some advice on how I can become a mature man who attracts women. I'm 25, graduated from college 2 years ago, moved out and got an apartment with 2 friends. In this time, I really regressed with women and life, basically just stayed home a lot, played a lot of poker online and dont do much. I try to go out to the clubs on the weekend but dont have much success because I'm afraid to approach and dont know what to say to women.

Basically, on the surface I have everything women should want- Good looks, access to money, big tv, own apartment, luxury vehicle, etc. I lack social skills, confidence, game, and also have anxiety and get nervous, and generally just dont know what to do with women. Sometime I'm able to "act" a little and get women to stay around and have some interest, but I always lose the girls. I learned how to get women from David D and did have a ton of early success with ****y and funny on younger women a few years ago, but now that I'm older and less confident, I dont have much success.

Does anyone have some advice or books they can recommend for my situation. I'm looking to gain confidence, develop a real life, and know the things that need to be done to get, attract, and keep women.

LolitaLempicka

Reaction score
Believe me, the post-college slump is common.

It sounds like your problem is that your game was tailored to the college scene. I think the main problem with that is that after college, people's interests in a partner become more specific. I'm not saying they always develop higher standards (even though that is often true as well); they just fall into a pattern of dating someone whom they believe fits into their category in life. Guidos will date guidettes. Preps will date preps. All of those cliques you see in school abound even more after it. In college everyone is shoved together, so the dating pool is smaller, making people more likely to seek outside their comfort zone.

Now you can't very well stick to college girls for the rest of your life. If you want a fling, sure, go to the student bar. But as an adult, I think that you should find a hobby, and try to meet people with the same. If you are religious, go to church. A hipster, go to a coffee shop. A gamer, go too conventions. Don't try the bars unless you can spit the game. And right now you can't. Get comfortable with your new position in life before you do anything else.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things women find attractive : Confidence, social skills, humor, boldness.
Things greedy gold-diggers find attractive : Money, flashy cars, big TVs

Things YOU got : Money, flashy cars, big TVs
Things you HAVEN'T got : Confidence, social skills, humor, boldness.

Do you see the problem here? You go flashing your "stuff" and you'll get evil, greedy manipulative women who will have you puzzy whipped and broke in a matter of weeks, because you don't have the confidence to tell them NO!

PLEASE! Work on your confidence & self-esteem. You ARE good enough to get the hot girls. If they turn you down then they are short-sighted and not clever enough to see what a cool guy you are in the first place. DO NOT let their rejection shake you. Their loss, NOT yours.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:

Things YOU got : Money, flashy cars, big TVs
Things you HAVEN'T got : Confidence, social skills, humor, boldness.

Do you see the problem here? You go flashing your "stuff" and you'll get evil, greedy manipulative women who will have you puzzy whipped and broke in a matter of weeks, because you don't have the confidence to tell them NO!

PLEASE! Work on your confidence & self-esteem. You ARE good enough to get the hot girls. If they turn you down then they are short-sighted and not clever enough to see what a cool guy you are in the first place. DO NOT let their rejection shake you. Their loss, NOT yours.
You better listen to Momma Water Tiger. If you don't, you are gonna wind up broke and broken, and then you will hear from Poppa Jophil. :trouble:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While you make a good point about gold-diggers, I would amend this to say:

Things women find attractive : Confidence, social skills, humor, boldness, money, flashy cars, big TVs