How to be street smart when out with women?

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ebach = insecure hostile baby
Yep, that's me. Just figured it out?

Dude every post I've seen you on (I admit I haven't seen them all), your a hostile caveman. Nobody is in awe of your extreme masculinity, or your prowess as an a$$ kicker. This is a faceless medium, meant to exchange ideas and debate.
Yes, yes, yes, and yes. All true!

I've never seen you argue a subject (the deepest I've seen you go is to get off subject by bringing in politicians to posts that do not have the remotest thing to do with them).
What? Politicians? Even though I have my own political views I don't talk much about it because it's the most boring thing ever. Not only that, I don't give a **** about politics. You're lying through your ass right now.

You just crack me up, although it's a little sad.
Yes, I crack you up. The sad part is a lie and you know it. You just can't admit that I'm cool for making you laught right?

adude

Banned
Reaction score
i was in a similar situation once, it was a fender bender, i got out calmly apologized, said my insurance would pay for it, i was calm so he calmed down and in the end,no punches were thrown no one called the cops, no heated arguments we decided it ain't worth a trouble standing there in traffic for the cops to show up and called it a night and went our seperate ways, and i had a girl with me, the lesson here learned is

don't be an ******* punkass *****, don't try to impress the girl by being a smartass, dont try to hit and run, just don't be stupid, cos it will come back and bite u in the ass, in other words act like a grown up learn from my experience.

Last edited:

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly... if you genuinly apologize i bet those peeps would've calmed down just like I would have. I'm just sick of smartasses thinking they can do anything they want. At least if you get caught be cool about it. At other times, make sure I don't catch you if you decide to run.

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a pathetic fool you are

Originally posted by Ebach
First it was my IQ then it was my low standard. So which one is it? Can you make a ****ing decision?

Yes, I'm shallow when it comes to practical life but I'm much deeper than you ever will be. Be gone now!

****, I can imagine...

Are you replying to my posts to get better at cheap shots? Jeez... keep learning. You have a long way to go!

It's not a put-down when it's the truth. Stop fighting it...

So why are you still replying? That must mean that I'm beating you.

I know you're not a native English speaker but DAMN! your vocab is the same as the mice's.

LOL! Weak...

If you'd look at all my posts, almost none of them have anything that has been memorized. Everything is said on the spot with my own words. You keep repeating patterns, words, and expressions that are as old as your grandmother. Stop and educate yourself! That's why you're so boring... you can't think on your feet my friend and you even proved it in the night of the accident! You're stupid! Trust me, I know!
Again and again you keep on using some kind of cheap shots in your questions and answers. You're now being on your worst because you're copying other people's words to fire them back. Look at your reply to entropy. How weak is it? Perhaps you want me to give you some lessons so you can improve. You've already lost in this argument to me and you still want to continue fighting and claiming that others are weak and losing. Do you only want to give up only after you've lost completely to me?

I guess entropy said it right that you're an insecure hostile baby which is why you're struggling so hard to win in this game. Look at you now, you're acting ridiculous and out of place. Unlike me, I maintained my calm and coolness from the beginning (just like how I did during that night which is why I didn't come down) until now and it proved that only a shallow minded creature whose IQ is low and their standard is low as well who couldn't act calm and cool. And that's the main reason why they've lost in arguments (we can easily predict it when it comes to people who have low IQ and standard).

Alright, insecure hostile baby shallow minded creature.........what else do you wanna show me? Nothing else? I can see that you're running out of ammos. Are you gonna start using something like spoiled kid, old grandmothers or something weak like this again. If you've nothing else to say and wish to say the same thing again, then alright...... Im a spoiled kid with old grandmother, now begone because I have something else better to do instead of arguing with a shallow minded insecure hostile baby. :) :rolleyes:

adude

Banned
Reaction score
u arguing like a lil kid on here.....cut the crap u came out unharmed, u want to know how to be street smart, for starters don't be arrogant, cos that will turn off guys and u won't be making many friends.

Marius_Novus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a situation like that, too.

Few years ago, when I was about 19, I was driving to work (in Chicago) in my good old Cherokee. As I approached the intersection and took the right lane to get ready to turn right once the lights change green I skidded slightly because it rained a little and just as I was coming to halt I barely touched the rear bumber of the car stopped in front of me.
No big deal right? Yeah, this huge black dude gets out and walks towards me in the i-am-going-to-break-your-neck way.
Note, the driver door did not lock, since it never worked. So I roll the window down a little and make a 'puppy/idiot' face. He goes: "you have a problem? you want I can punch your face right now!" I started explaining myself etc. blaming it on the break and tires (probably a valid reason) and he just turned around and went away.

I kicked my a$$ for a while for not being careful driving.

karusel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel a lot of aggression in this thread.. well, anyways I remember a long time ago my dad and I were driving in his truck on a curvy road, there comes another truck *bang* goes mirror (on each truck), none of them stopped, they were both too close to the middle of the road. Some time later, the same situation happens when my dad was driving his car on a really straight road, a car is approaching, both cars too much to the middle *bang* go the mirrors, nobody stops. Funky, eh?

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aggressions the point of this thread.

I think BW was wrong by treating the accident as trivial and not worth his time. However he (by accident) did the right thing, at least as far as his a$$ is concerned.

These guys showed way to much aggression.

Noticed how I said guys. Was it 4? But they all felt it necessary to contribute their part, which says to me they didn't think their buddy was man enough to handle it.

Would you risk possible jail time, because your buddy wasn't man enough to handle his problem (in this example, not if he's getting jumped or seriously hurt)? They wouldn't either, therefore they WANTED to get out and fawk some shyt up. And thats what they did.

Besides that, how many times in your life have you witnessed a fight happen (that probably wouldn't have happened) because of instigators? I'd think it's safe to say most normal people don't want to be in a fight, unless a great injustice is done to them. This wasn't a great injustice. Had the guy wanted to really get BW, he could have followed him and got his license plate #, then file a hit and run. Legally messing him up, more so than they did. I'm sure his insurance company just payed for it, or mom and dad.