How to be outgoing and definition.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean to be outgoing? I always hear this and I don't get it. Is it you go out a lot or something?

Thanks,

Any help apprecitated.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
its not that literal. i think of it more like "going out of your shell". like leaving your comfort zone. make sense?

of course, if you really ARE outgoing, then your comfort zone is a lot bigger, so.... i dunno.

an outgoing person is social. they talk to people, and people talk to them. they enjoy life and let you know it. usually the "popular crowd" shows this characteristic. as it should, since being outgoing gets you lots of friends, and you become well-known.

hope that clears things up.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That kind of clears things up.

How about friendly, is it good is be friendly to girls? Or is it taking away from you being a challenge? Also how does it tie into being outgoing?

Also, if friendly is good, how do become friendly?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing, confidience.

I kind of get what confidence is, not afraid. But how do you get it. I mean I hear, you can't tell yourself to be confident because it won't happen. How do you do it?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
friendly, as in, not an *******? yea, i guess.

friendly, as in, lemme fix your problems, buy stuff for u, and be your *****? no.

and as for the confidence question, go read the bible. actually, u should read it regardless. i have a feeling you havent read it.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah your right.

I've read some of the bible but not all, but yeah, at some point I will, if I have time. Wait...I will read the bible, and will have time.

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
to be outgoing is to be an extrovert. you project your character out-wards, you convey your personality to the world

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But don't be weird. I made that mistake, and I'm not a weird person, so it was fake, and screwed things up.
But it's fine to be nice to girls, friendly atleast. It depends on your character.
I have a lot of great girl friends because I'm nice to them. Platonic friends you could say.