How to be loved by her Granny and Grandpa and still be her Bad Boy.

Dirtygoat

Banned
Reaction score
Use your skills of SEDUCTION and charm.

SEDUCE her grandparents. Get “in” with the elderly. You know old people fawn over seeing a younger couple in love?

Ask her grandparents about the past when Grandpa was a scoundrel.

They’ll laugh reminiscing over the old times when Grandpa was a wee rascal in a leather jacket trying to impress granny by stealing bottles of pop and bubble gum for the both of them.

YOU just need to become Grandpa 2017. Remind her Grandparents of ye olden days and be their grand daughter’s BAD BOY and snatch some cha-ching out of their savings jar. They won’t get too upset knowing you’re spending their money on her, AND Granny may even stick up for you when you remind them of the times Pop-Pop wasn’t all holier than thou.

Dirtygoat

Banned
Reaction score
Don't dismiss the power of using the elderly in your game.

Just get in that frame. You take their grand daughter to a wedding and they poke you in front of her saying You're next! She'll eat it up. Young girls are thirsty to get married. Then you play lil rascal next time you all attend a funeral and poke her granny saying You're next! Wink.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Gramps game?

Funny how you knew I was a software engineer the day you joined, but then asked me if I had a job.

I wonder which a-hole you are?