How to be generally fun?

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I feel like i've been improving a lot. but this goes beyond women. I want to be more fun, playful and carefree. Im comming from a reserved side, like most of you guys have probably experienced and im wondering, what did you guys do to become more fun in every way?

cffrmw

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not really something you can do overnight. It takes a lot of work. I'd say first, start doing stuff that's just different, or outside of your comfort zone. Pick up new hobbies. I live in a medium sized college town, and most people here go to the same places on their dates and... it's fun, but kind of boring really. Dinner and a movie, or bowling, or mini-golf. I made it a point my first year here to find the little known things that make the town unique, the awesome restaurants and things to do, and now, anytime I start dating a girl I have at least 5 or 6 date ideas of things I know are way fun, and I'm sure they've never done before, and I have a list of things that seem fun that I've never done before. In the last month I've gone on dates to the best haunted house in the nation, a shooting range (way fun as a second or third date), a planetarium, this cool spot on the mountain that overlooks the whole city, a comedy club I had never been to, some hot springs up the canyon that hardly anyone knows about, and I found a cafe that has what must be the best hot chocolate on the planet... just always have an adventure planned, or some new place you've been wanting to check out, be doing new things and having new experiences. You'll always have fun stories to tell, and people love it. They'll want to be around you because you are doing fun things, and pretty soon it just becomes a part of who you are.

Ritch

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your having fun then she will more then likely be having fun. I also believe that you worry about what people's opinions of you are too much. The only opinion you should care about is your own. I would suggest working on inner game some more. Find out who you really are and what you want and your personal boundaries. If you want some awesome guides on this kind of inner game let me know, they are written by some respected guru's. They helped me out a lot.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, what the **** is up with dudes telling other dudes to work on their "inner game"? That's just some vague BS without offering anything concrete and "do-able". What the **** is your inner game, anyway? Are you all Zen Buddhists or what?

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start with rewiring your beliefs, values, and attitudes towards life.

Be more positive & open-minded, playful, spontaneous, stress-free, creative, inspiring, yet remain distinguished in person.

Fun actually begins from within, and is a matter of how you manage with your
inner principles, and it should also flow through your behavioral patterns in order
for women to register that you are 'fun.'

Hope that helps :)

Have a great day.

Allurre