How To Be A STUD [Tips]

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stud Tips:

Never trust a girl who’s extremely good at giving oral sex. She didn’t get skillful at it by being a good girl.

If you like a party girl who gets drunk all the time, just wait a while. In a few months she’ll have gained 10lbs and she’ll hook up with you to boost her self esteem.

"Game is like silence. As soon as you talk about it, you don't have it anymore."

"Studs don't lie. You know why? Because they don't have to."

If you can take a hottie home from a bar/club having spent only five dollars or less on her, then you're a stud.

If you have to hate on your friends to get laid, then you're not a stud.

At the gym, don't slam the weights. Don't you hate seeing this? A stud does not need to slam the weights down, make a lot of noise, then look around to make sure everyone saw that he just benched 50lb dumbells. If you do this, then you're a herb/jabroni, both.

If you haven't seen the following movies than you're not a stud: Godfather I & II, Goodfellas, A Bronx Tale, and Maid in Manhattan. Just kidding about the last one, don't be an idiot.

If your hair is long enough to where you could put it in a pony tail, then you're not a stud. Unless you're Johnny Damon or Fabio, it's probably not working for you so get rid of it.

Don't wear pink polo shirts, don't wear sunglasses inside, and don't pop your collar EVER. You're not on a golf course, you're not at the IMAX, and you're not John Travolta. If you do any of these things, email me and I'll send you a coupon for some free tampons. You're a stud not a wannabe.

Respect the power of eye contact. Being a stud, if a girl looks directly at you, it probably wasn't a mistake. She's feening.

Intimidation Avenue is a two-way street. Women can feel intimidated by a stud like you in the same way that you were shy around women before you became such a stud. So don't assume that she's not interested, she could just be shy. So man up an mack a shy hottie

Remember the 80/20 rule for business? 20% of the people own 80% of the wealth in the world. Well here is the Stud's 80/20 Rule. "20% of the guys get 80% of the women." If you're in the 20% then great, if not, then take notes on them.

If you're at a bar, and your drink is red, yellow, orange, green, blue, pink, purple, or any other bright color, than you're not a stud. Remember the rule: Black, Brown, Clear or Beer.

"If your elbows go above your shoulders anytime while your dancing at a club, then you're not a stud. So fix it."

"Kurt Vonnegut said 'We are who we pretend to be.' So if you're not a stud, pretend that you are, and you'll be surprised at how quickly you become one."

"If it takes you more than 20 minutes to get ready to go out, then you're not a stud. . . you're a woman."

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great list!

"If you are too scared to grab a girls ass while dancing, youre not a stud"
"If you have held hands several times with a girl but never kissed her, you're not a stud"
"If you beg a girl for her phone number, you're not a stud"
"If you ask a girl if she finds you attractive, you're not a stud"
"If you've never tossed a girls phone number away within 30 seconds of getting it, you're not a stud"
"If you ask if you can contribute to STUD lists, your'e not a stud!"

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, props. I don't know if you want me to write the shiit I disagree with because it assumes that you have at least good game, hit me up on pm if you wanna know.

Some from the top:

If you always tell people about a girl you had sex with after you do it, you are not a stud.

If you can talk about sex with other girls WITH a girl you want to have sex with, and she gets more turned on and you do it, you are a stud

If you don't know how to escalate from her sitting there to her sitting on your lap//your hands on her boobs//your hands on her ass, you are not a stud

If you don't get enjoyment out of pleasing a woman.. you are not a stud.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studs don't need to kiss and tell, the chick will do all that for him. :rockon: