how to ask someone out

lazyazz

Reaction score
alrite, i like this chick and she likes me. i was going to ask her out but she found out i liked her and asked these questions and it ended up to saying, we can either go out now or hang out a bit and make it official. we hung out and then she was like, lets make valentines the offical date when we going out. now, idn how to ask her out, i dont if i should just say, "so how about that date" or the simple dumb one, "so will you go out with me?"

help is appriciated ASAP.....gotta goto bed knowing wut to say to her tomorrow morning at school

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
make what official? The date?

Just tell her she's going on a date with you.

lazyazz

Reaction score
she was like ya we going out but we arent, so i just gotta ask her out to make it offical that we are going out

so then should i just say, "so how about that date?" or b like, "we going on a date". i feel more comfortable saying the first one haha

xhikari

Don Juan
Reaction score
just tell her u r goin on date together....
no need to ask like "so how bout the date?" makes u sound insecure/not confident/ etc etc etc.....

lazyazz

Reaction score
alrite thanks.........thinking that makes more sence now.

lazyazz

Reaction score
alrite, i choked at school with her cuz i got super nervous and didnt think..........im callin her today.....wut should i say?

Guerrero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her up and be like "Lets go out tonight", we can hit a movie and some dinner afterwards.

Kiss her towards the end of the night, so it doesn't feel too ackward.

Simple as that.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lazyazz
anyyyyyyyyooooooooooonnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee?????????
Can you teach me how to ask for directions? I don't know if I should go to a gas station and ask someone or find some random stranger and ask. I mean, can you help me??? Pretty please!!!