how to ask a girl to prom? or do i even ask?!?!?!?ASAP

Sly6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
kingxxxman said:
theminatar and stateofmind...thank you for your words.... i finally took action after being apathetic and did it in a "cute way" sorta of chumpy in my opininon but everyone asks" will you go to prom with me" and she told me she would get back to me... W.E i'm happy i did it and i can live with no regrets. thanks guys for the help. hopefully she says yes but im not holdin my breath.
Good luck, make sure to let us know how it goes.

QuodErat

Don Juan
Reaction score
kingxxxman said:
theminatar and stateofmind...thank you for your words.... i finally took action after being apathetic and did it in a "cute way" sorta of chumpy in my opininon but everyone asks" will you go to prom with me" and she told me she would get back to me... W.E i'm happy i did it and i can live with no regrets. thanks guys for the help. hopefully she says yes but im not holdin my breath.
If she really wanted to go with you, she wouldn't need to "get back to you".
I would just move on. Sh!t sucks, but there's plenty more out there.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
QuodErat said:
If she really wanted to go with you, she wouldn't need to "get back to you".
I would just move on. Sh!t sucks, but there's plenty more out there.
No, PERSISTANCE! No reason to give up.

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
norwegian, you mentioned being persistent? I didn't see her all day and i don't think im gonna bug her about getting back to me so i don't seem desperate. I think i played off the situation when i asked off really nicely. What do you mean by being persistent and how do i do it?

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
kingxxxman said:
norwegian, you mentioned being persistent? I didn't see her all day and i don't think im gonna bug her about getting back to me so i don't seem desperate. I think i played off the situation when i asked off really nicely. What do you mean by being persistent and how do i do it?
Remind her, don't ask every single day. Just ask once or twice here and there, remind her that you asked her and are still waiting for an answer. Don't pressure her because then she'll automatically say no.

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
would i just ask her out of the blue when i see her or lead up to it? "like soo ___name____ you think about what i asked you?"

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Try wearing something cute at (Insert event here), so we match."

Always assume the sale.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Should be just like asking for a date.. At some point in the conversation just say you all should go to prom together.

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
so next time i see her maybe something along the lines of "Hey_____, you pick out a dress yet? cause we gotta match"

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingxxxman said:
so next time i see her maybe something along the lines of "Hey_____, you pick out a dress yet? cause we gotta match"
Sounds like you're wearing a dress then. I'd say go for what I said.

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
right. Now should i just say that first thing when i see her next time or work up to it.....

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
norwegian your line also sounds like im wearing a dress as well lol...other suggestions?

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Say the first thing that comes to mind.

QuodErat

Don Juan
Reaction score
kingxxxman said:
norwegian your line also sounds like im wearing a dress as well lol...other suggestions?
Shut the **** up and go to prom with her already! :rock:

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
too bad she has to say yes first and i haven't seen her/talked about it with her in 5 days....

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
5 days still. will see her in school tmrw... lets see what happens. not even gonna bring it up.... ill talk to her about more important things i care about. maybe she'll see that i really don't care about her decision and life goes on. I did what i could and its up to her.

Last edited: