How To approach this situation

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys this is no little gay crush i have here. This girl who i have been constantly attracted too for a good 2 years , but never done anything about. (Becuase bf & too *****). She started off originally liking me, but i didnt have any feelings for her than, but once she moved on from me, i realized how much she was perfect for me. Its not one-itis because while shes been dating these losers, ive had my own gfs and whatnot. Eveytime we talk though in person you can tell theres something between us, shes kinda always been in the picture for me. So lately i havent thought about her at all been working on difff chicks. Her Bf cheated on her, now im assuming there gonna breakup, i going to university next year and i know this is my last shot with this girl. how should i approach this sitation? Jump right in? or give her time?

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Code red! I repeat, code red! We have an AFC alert in sector 12.

We need backup! Send all available units to the High School forum.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we're sending backup units! the subject appears to be an 18 year old white male, sexually frustrated and developping a case of one-itis complicated by denial! he is taking this girl too seriously and he may suffer relapse into afcness. get this kid a shot of testosterone!

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
10-4! Request acknowledged. Suspect seems to be a white male. Single for what appears to be two...very...long years. Administer a regular dosage of pursuing other women. After either relationship or mental maturity have been achieved, symptoms of one-itis will cease.

-Damian

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reinforcements have arrived! Grow Some balls soldier, get them working when they grown, OVER"!!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SUBJECT HAS STOPPED RESPONDING, i repeat! SUBJECT HAS STOP RESPONDING!

hang in there man, you feel like you need her but you'll pull through!!!!

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuk sakes lol all i wanted to know is, if it seems desperate too move in right after the breakup, and how to approach conversation about the breakup, etc, how to act ( ie put down old bf? say it was his loss etc)

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an affirmative. We have the suspect under custody.

You have the right to remain silent around her. Any move you make on her can and will be used against you in the court of DJs. You have the right to start meeting other women. If you can not find any women, one will be provided to you at the cost of going out and getting over this one girl.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snareknight08 said:
I can't believe NONE of you mentioned this to this AFC. He realizes that he misses her because she moved on. Hello? Reverse-psychology here anyone? Ever think maybe you could turn the tables on her. And don't get me wrong if you don't kiss her ass this will have no effect at all. But if she knows you like her (and have for 2 years) and all the sudden she sees you all over the other girls, and them responding she's goin to take notice. TRY IT.

Snare
I hear that.
This thread does reek of AFC, but at least he has had other g/f's (he claims)
You want some advice though. NEXT, why do you even bother, you say you like this girl so much, so your brilliant idea is to try and get with her before you leave for university. EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE! Forget it. It seems like you are reacting to your WOMANLY EMOTIONS, instead of your MASCULINE LOGIC AND INSTINCT, your not undercover are you?

--Mission

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that a bit silly there mate, nothing special, Doesnt matter she has a boyfriend, he cheated on her, now her turn to cheat on him. Jump right IN!

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the exact same situation where a girl was REALLY into me and I was a dumb AFC and didn't act on it. When she moved on I notice how much I really liked her and blah blah. From then on I learned that 'Patience' is a virtue. You have to play the game (the DJ Game) but not as you would if you were trying to just get her into bed.

The girl I liked eventually regained her interest in me [good to note that we went to jr prom together] but I'm still playing the game, the DJ game with all the kino and physical/verbal techniques etc. It is all about patience and she will come start showing interest in you (again)... but you still have to DJ it up nonetheless.