how to act in the disco?

piri

Don Juan
Reaction score
well hi.
Actually I have 2 diffrent questions, but this is the main one:

How are you supposed to act when in the disco and your with some friends (guys)?
I know how to dance a little but I really find it stupid to make a circle with my friends and dance.
How are we supposed to act in the disco?
I really have strang confiednce and almost all the game going on, but I'm really missing this part.
oh! And I know how to dance a little, so that's not the problem.

My second question is:
Is it good to call a girl as "girlfriend" and say to your friends she's your girlfriend in a kidding way or does it make you look just like a friend with good humor?

thanks for the help. :D

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First: No rules, you have to find what you do best.

Second: Depends on who you are, her interest, how you say it... you can make almost anything sound funny if you say it right, at the right time and if she is interested. Canned **** isn't going to help you much, the best lines you come up with on the spot when you don't think about what to say and just enjoy yourself.

CaptainSausage

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER dance in a circle.

Last time I went clubbing (the first time in 2-3 years) I insantly spotted what other guys were doing wrong.

There were 6 guys dancing in a circle...oh man, did it look bad.

I was on the floor with 1 friend, both a good distance apart. I think this is best.

piri

Don Juan
Reaction score
yay. I did not mean I wanted canned stuff anyway. I was just wandering. :D

damn. but I dunno what to do if I'm not in a circle. I don't wanna be in the corner with a drink in my hand. That's not me.
I don't feel good dancing in a circle or in the corner. But I dunno what else to do. So I choose the circle thing.
Yesterday I went to the disco with one of my girlfriends and it rocked!
I love to dance. We were giving a hell of a show.
The disco was full but we had lots of room to dance cuz the people in the disco were making a circle arround us to watch us dance. It was awesome. we rocked the dico all night!
But when I'm with just guys... .. I dunno. I just can't. damn! help me out plz

thanx

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dance alone or with girls from the disco. Even when my friends make a circle, and they usualy do, I dance near them, not in the circle, I just turn to them from time to time.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing in a circle from timt to time IS OK. If you really enjoy having some fun with your friends. Plus it's a good way to warm yourself to the partying spirit.
And it also shows subconsciously to the crowd (the ladies) that you are not here ONLY for the "chase". In other words, you are NOT desperate.

BUT...

Most of the time, you need to be "open", there's nothing less open than a "circle".

This even helps you to spot the single girls.
The girls who always dance with their friends in a circle, and never looking away are just there for a good time between friends. Some others will dance with friends in a circle, but look away all the time as if they are looking for something: well they are looking for guys.:D Only they don't want to make it obvious. And usually for girls like this, NOT any guy will do, they are actually only aiming for the good looking ones. That's why they stay in the friends' circle, for protection. When some drunk ugly dude comes along, they just reintegrate the circle in no time, problem solved. But when a good looking guy comes along, they will break away from the circle in no time...:yes:
And then there are the "smart" girls who make themselves available by staying away from the friends' circle. But usually they are the less attractive ones. If you see a hot chick dancing all by herself, 8 times out of ten, she's putting up an attention wh*ring show, all she's just waiting for her friends who are getting drinks from the bar or who are still in the bathroom.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember Soul Train?????

If your gonna dance with your buddys make a competition out of it....1 person dances at a time....everyone else has to show off a move or try to out dance the guy before him.....

Am I the only one who watched Soul Train around here...geez?

piri

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically I'm supposed to be there dancing by myself almost all the time? geez! I really think people look stupid dancing alone with no friends arround...
And I dunno how to dance well alone. Gonna try it out anyway and free myself.

Still I need more hints about the subject please

thanx for all the help