how the hell do you meet new people?

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goals, mission, purpose, they have to be the number 1 priority in a guys life, which is boring to me but oh well, **** it

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your life sorted out first be4 you think about chicks. Find something you like, get a descent job and work your way up. A girl want some1 with ambition mate, but do it for yourself. Improve yourself, find a GYM (its +++ in every aspect even if u have to take the bus to get there). Improve yourself and love your life then the girls will notice you. If your busy improving yourself, your gonna meet people who do the same

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
31 and broke?
you have to work your ass off to make up the years of laziness , you have no solution with your current state , small towns are for married families and not the best place to meet girls .
so stop crying and looking for magic solution and go study some thing and work by the age of 34 you will be graduated and may be with a woman from university .

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
Get your life sorted out first be4 you think about chicks. Find something you like, get a descent job and work your way up. A girl want some1 with ambition mate, but do it for yourself. Improve yourself, find a GYM (its +++ in every aspect even if u have to take the bus to get there). Improve yourself and love your life then the girls will notice you. If your busy improving yourself, your gonna meet people who do the same
Pretty much the only way women need to improve themselves is just physically, men need to be the whole package

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
U can meet women anywhere

Matter fact, I just got a chicks number from Walmart on a munchies-run

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hardest part is being proactive and at the same time not be desperate, avoid trying too hard

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kartofel said:
31 year old guy lurking and hitting on high school women? are you mentally sane?
what is wrong with that? O_O

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
If they are under 18 then that's negative
true. luckily in my country the legal age is 16. i keep forgetting most here are from the US. sorry mate.