How the hell do you guys get replies on POF?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kid_gorgeous said:
Learnt that the hard way. Tried match.com and other major sites. POF many times. Didnt get a single reply.

Am starting to think there is something wrong with me. :down:
Well, there is something wrong with you. You need to get on board and start fixing it, if you want to start getting a different outcome when it comes to women and dating. My guess is that you are not that good at person to person game either, and if you are, not much better than at online dating.

That is great that you are realizing there is something wrong with you. There is a lot of things about you that you must change and improve if you want to start having better success with women online and offline. It is much easier to come in here and get approval from other guys who are bad with women and hear stuff like "Well, that's why I don't do online dating", "Online dating is for loosers", "Don't worry about it, those bitshes are just fat and single mothers", then go back and do nothing about your predicament.

Way too many guys here want to just jump online, or come here and learn a few dating tips and have massive success, without having to do anything, or much to improve themselves. They deceive themselves. I'm talkinga bout guys who have bad hygene, are fat, out of shape, greasy hair, spend all day playing video games or online gaming, etc., yet act indignant when they are not getting results.

As noted by the fellows above, online dating should not be your crutch or your only source of meeting new women. Online dating should be used as just one of several methods of meeting women, and preferably once you got the other areas of your game worked on or improved.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

kid_gorgeous

Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Well, there is something wrong with you. You need to get on board and start fixing it, if you want to start getting a different outcome when it comes to women and dating. My guess is that you are not that good at person to person game either, and if you are, not much better than at online dating.

That is great that you are realizing there is something wrong with you. There is a lot of things about you that you must change and improve if you want to start having better success with women online and offline. It is much easier to come in here and get approval from other guys who are bad with women and hear stuff like "Well, that's why I don't do online dating", "Online dating is for loosers", "Don't worry about it, those bitshes are just fat and single mothers", then go back and do nothing about your predicament.

Way too many guys here want to just jump online, or come here and learn a few dating tips and have massive success, without having to do anything, or much to improve themselves. They deceive themselves. I'm talkinga bout guys who have bad hygene, are fat, out of shape, greasy hair, spend all day playing video games or online gaming, etc., yet act indignant when they are not getting results.

As noted by the fellows above, online dating should not be your crutch or your only source of meeting new women. Online dating should be used as just one of several methods of meeting women, and preferably once you got the other areas of your game worked on or improved.
A fair comment.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, on one hand, a profile is simply an extension of your own personality, so if you feel like you don't have anything interesting to present... well, sometimes people don't. But that's why they work to improve the quality of their life.

On the other hand, there's also a certain culture in all niches, online sites included. POF is a nut that could be cracked I'm sure...

It's been awhile since I've actively used dating sites, but I seem to remember that the biggest issue is that the cool girls will open an account and be around for a short period of time, then get bored / embarassed and leave. So you need to be ready with an eye-catching account for when they show up.

Maybe POF is like that. Maybe not. I'm a bit intrigued, maybe I'll open an account to play around with.

Oh, and if you're new in your city, that's no excuse to not go out. What did you do in your old city? Start googling your interests, and take the plunge. No way you can enjoy a city cooped up in your room in front of your computer.

kid_gorgeous

Reaction score
I'm not new in the city. I left for school and returned a year ago. In that time, pretty much everyone I knew and hung out with left.

I suppose if I am honest I may come across as boring. I like literature, politics and certain sports. I am flabbergasted by my lack of success, I assumed ladies would like the kind, sophisticated types. Boy was I wrong.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like its mostly a vibing issue. Women (and men, in all honesty) don't relate to stuff. Even if they like exactly the same things you like, if you come off with a gray, dead energy, they're going to be bored by you.

Not that I'm criticizing you. Learned how to have an attractive energy and zeal for life is a learnable thing. It takes focusing on the things you're truly passionate about, and a willingness to try new things. Mixing up the energies of the places you go to helps too (and yes, I'm implying that going out to clubs, or taking dancing classes, or something would really help you develop the multiple dimensions that women love seeing in men).