How Soon does she get Sore after Sex?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I've found that if I have sex with my girlfriend about 3 times (maybe one hour total over a two hour period) she starts to say she is sore. Granted, I am unusually large and she is unusually small, but is this normal? In the past women normally want more sex than I can provide, so I wonder if a girl being sore by the 4th time can mean infidelity. Then again I have had some girls who I made sore in the past, and to be honest, there haven't been too many I liked enough to have sex with them 4 straight times.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it. Just depends on the girl. Now, if she's too tired for sex in the first place...

Paul_FR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, funny enough my gf also gets sore after 3-4 times during the night.

My d*** is perfect size for her (as She says) and She soaks me everytime with multiple orgasms. She says she's sore during the day but says its a good sore and always asks for more...why should I complain? As long as I can give.

If She's too sore, She can easily just go for a BJ...right? Or If She's too sore...try a*al. Lol

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean 4 straight times over a two hour period? Do you stop? I would think a two-hour period is pretty normal for one session, sleep for a couple hours, then go again in the middle of the night or morning

If fvcking frequently, it shouldn't be sore after she gets used to a good pounding. Need to keep pushing the boundaries of what she will do, like looking for new angles and ways to penetrate deeper. Try going doggy, and then pick her up and down, that drives em crazy and works it like crazy

Additionally, she may not be wet enough. My exgf and current main girl are like pouring rain before we even get started. This tends to be the source of discomfort

I don't think it means anything about infidelity...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of em you don't have to pound several times in a day to make sore, you can just hit it all most every day or every day and they will tend to be sore the next day. This is a form of mate guarding to keep the p*ssy sore all the time, because she won't really be thinking about interfacing with another cawk. She will continue to please you as her man though.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has 2 other holes right? :rolleyes:

Tell her the Asian girls at the massage parlors have sechs 10times per day 6days/week and they don't complain.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I just asked a gorgeous 20 year old bartender (who is also a stripper but who I never saw naked) and she said after 2-3 times she is sore - and MIGHT go 4 times.

So the consensus is having sex 3-4 times in a night is a good amount.

And yes, I would periodically stop over the 2 hour period.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2-3 times and her ***** puffed up and she said it hurts. I guess you cannot just pound and pound forever LOL

Billtx49

Reaction score
If she drinks alcohol a lot and has poor biological lubrication being produced, she may be dehydrated. If that's the case, you may need to slow things down to her wetness speed. Longer is sometimes better.
Then again, the worst response I ever got was the next day. 'I'm not walking right'.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I envy you all apparently you can make it after the second one...well I make them angry, frustrated, disappointed and annoyed with my behaviour but at least I save them the soreness

Will use this argument next time I receive complains :D:oops: