how should i respond to this?

DannyM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok met some girl off plentyoffish the other day! things went fine and we are meeting up again tmrw!

she msgs me today saying "i assume you still talk to other people on pof still don't you?"

I reply back with "yes sure i talk to everyone on it"

she then msgs back with "No, its totally fine....so do i. It's just that there is someone who talks a lot and i can relate to like i do with you and i just wanted to make sure you were in the same situation and fine with it. Don't like lieing to people or leading them on."

Any ideas?

DannyM

Don Juan
Reaction score
She just sent another text saying "No better than i get onw ith you.... never met them or anything. I know you better. So, do i take it that it would bother you?"

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even reply to it. Just meet up with her and act as if the conversation never even happened.

DannyM

Don Juan
Reaction score
RSanders219 said:
I wouldn't even reply to it. Just meet up with her and act as if the conversation never even happened.
im pretty sure she will ask in person!

bankai

Don Juan
Reaction score
really not a difficult one, she's just laying it out honestly. No need for games or fancy words, thank her for that honestly and proceed to show her what a great person you are.

that's what I would do, imo women at times feel undervalued/not taken seriously. it's a breath of fresh air for them to have someone affirm what they've said esp if they're not bsing with mind games.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reply "it's all good, let's just keep having fun and take it step by step"

aloof and cryptic blow off.

DannyM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't reply! and she called me to ask if im pissed at her? I basically said nah thanks for being honest..talk to whoever you want im not the jealous type! she then said are we ok for tmrw and i said "yeah it should be lots of fun."

think i said the right stuff? lol Im more bothered not regarding this chick but for future encounters with the same situation. If she wants to go with an afc then thats her choice but also her loss!

DannyM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ok I went on the date with her tonight! We went for a meal...everything went fine, she paid etc! then we got to a club danced abit, went for a kiss after lots of iois and she backed off and gave me a peck! we then left club and i offered to go out sat...she then said she can't shes doing something else on saturday....then 5 mins later she started crying and said she is seeing another guy on sat!

Basically she wants to casually date a few guys and see what happens....she also said that shes never had a proper relationship! (shes 23) any of you guys met a girl like this before? isn't it a bit weird the way shes acting?

Mr. Ballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honest and pays for dates! Sounds like a keeper with a side of nutty. Danny, this may be the best catch I've heard in a while or the best horror story you eventually will have to share around a campfire. Honestly, to cry on the first date..

Sabol

Don Juan
Reaction score
DannyM said:
Well ok I went on the date with her tonight! We went for a meal...everything went fine, she paid etc! then we got to a club danced abit, went for a kiss after lots of iois and she backed off and gave me a peck! we then left club and i offered to go out sat...she then said she can't shes doing something else on saturday....then 5 mins later she started crying and said she is seeing another guy on sat!

Basically she wants to casually date a few guys and see what happens....she also said that shes never had a proper relationship! (shes 23) any of you guys met a girl like this before? isn't it a bit weird the way shes acting?
You're gonna open pandora's box soon, my friend. My guess is that you won't like what's gonna come out.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DannyM said:

Yeah... I have no idea what's she's doing, but there's definitely crazy in her. It's for you to find out if it's fun crazy or just crazy crazy. Good luck with that.

DannyM

Don Juan
Reaction score
EvilAgenda said:
Let her.

P.S. I'm curious. Why did you let her pay for you? Is that what you meant by saying "she paid"?
Yeah, she pretty much just walked up and paid the bill when i went to toilet, i offered to pay my half but she said it was ok. This girl is puzzling me more than any before lol.