How should I react?

spaceman99

Reaction score
Alright men...I need some backup

Stats

Me: 24,single,no kids, never married, in-shape, not a LTR type guy.

Her: 44 (don't let this fool you), never married, no kids, banging body
successful career, well-off, extremely independent, would rate her a 9 out of 10.

Relationship: "Friends"

We were seeing each other regularly for five months, and then out of nowhere there is a three week break. We still communicate but rarely, while she takes off and goes home for vacation. She goes out on several occasions during these three weeks but with her friends. She complains about how i text a lot and one day i get this message.

"HI..I am not stressed about texting. I do not mind simple texting but trying to hold an intelligent conversation is hard over text messages. Thats what my neices and nephews do all day long and thats fine for them. But, I dont expect text messages from grown adults. Quick messages are good. And I dont want to meet with you over texting either...I am not doing that anymore because it ends up where we meet and u can only visit a few moments and then it turns into intimacy and then u have to depart right afterwards. Its like that everytime. It gets old quick. Then u send a text back once u get home. I cant do that anymore cause its not fair to me and u. Then I feel like I am hiding from someone cause u cant talk on the phone the rest of the week until we meet up again. Think about it. When I was 25, I was in your shoes. I lived alone and all I did was study hard so I can be succesful. Its what you are suppose to do. MY career was first. So, what i am stating is I am happy you are focused. You are very intelligent, handsome, and career oriented. I want you to continue that path cause that is why i like you. I am older and have different desires and focused on my career, however i am also focused on enjoying life because i have done so much and just kind of like to have that balance. So , dont want you to try and keep up with me. Anyways, I have tried to text as much as i could to be clear."

Boys...how should i react? Let is go or what? I will be opening a can of worms if i get back to it. I don't wanna wuss out here. It will be a kiss of death.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She putting you on game.

You really shouldn't text a girl unless its a quick to the point text. When you first meet a girl I suggest texting to get a little rapport. But mainly texting should be used to set up dates.

When I hang out with a girl I show her I'm a sexual being from the jump. I don't wait until the second or third date.... I show them from the jump that I am interested in them in more then a friend.

You need to charge this girl to the game and learn your lesson. This relationship is not salvageable because she is in a position of dominance.

spaceman99

Reaction score
Valid point AJ..I have been sexual with her since Week 1...but you are right..she is clearly in a position of dominance

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
She putting you on game.

You really shouldn't text a girl unless its a quick to the point text. When you first meet a girl I suggest texting to get a little rapport. But mainly texting should be used to set up dates.

When I hang out with a girl I show her I'm a sexual being from the jump. I don't wait until the second or third date.... I show them from the jump that I am interested in them in more then a friend.

You need to charge this girl to the game and learn your lesson. This relationship is not salvageable because she is in a position of dominance.
this
\
not only that, the subtle jabs at your age, showing she doesn't consider you her equal. my wife is 6 years older than me and i can count on 2 hands in almost 4 years the amount of times our age difference has come up.

which is petty bad considering she's 2 decades older than you are.

tell her thanks, wish her luck and move on.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she is finished with you I think...the main give away is her lack of contact. The irony is she sent you a massive break up text...he he. Still she could be having a bad day. I'd just do no contact and let her step up but I dont think she will and if she does maybe show her you're willing to change if that is what you want.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her advice mate. Girls text with their girlfriends. The only texting you should be doing is quick and related to meeting up/going out.

This woman is definitely finished with you. It reminds me of a relationship I had last year with a 35 year old (I was 23). I think ultimately she was looking for something else, perhaps with someone older, and it fizzled after a few months, but not before some great times and great sex. Everything comes to an end, and this relationship is over. Move on and meet someone new - I would suggest a bit younger.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Dude bro bra tovarish pimp playa, pua, mother fvcker, listen to a man who fvcked a 44 year old HB7 on the front seat of his car, while on the back seat was sleeping a 19 year old beauty. They're only pretty while the closes on. Take them off and ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

I couldn't even *** with that 44 year old hottie.

You SIR should keep that woman as a friend, because you need good friends in your life. My 44 year old friend really came through when I woke her up in the middle of the night, I had problems. Then I helped her out when weather was crap and she was sick, I drove her to work on my 4x4. I'm happy with my friendship, cuz out of a dozen or so women I met last month, only she remained by my side and came through in the time of need.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
broad in question said:
I do not mind simple texting but trying to hold an intelligent conversation is hard over text messages. Thats what my neices and nephews do all day long and thats fine for them. But, I dont expect text messages from grown adults. Quick messages are good.
You already got good advice but I just wanna QFT this tidbit.

Texting can get dangerous.

spaceman99

Reaction score
vatoloco said:
You already got good advice but I just wanna QFT this tidbit.

Texting can get dangerous.
"Dangerous" is probably the perfect word. What gets me the most is this part

"And I dont want to meet with you over texting either...I am not doing that anymore because it ends up where we meet and u can only visit a few moments and then it turns into intimacy and then u have to depart right afterwards. Its like that everytime. It gets old quick."

Its game over when you become predictable.

spaceman99

Reaction score
First ..thanks to all the bros..veterans...for their input on this. I have decided to stay quiet and keep moving forward.

This is what i get out of nowhere this morning form her through text....(after four days of no contact)

"Hi hope you are well. You can still text me you know. We are still friends. I just cant continue to have lengthy conversations trying to get together to do things. Phone is better that's all. Talk soon and hope you are not working hard."

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look dude stop being a weirdo and stop texting her any long convos. Keep it short. Even better only text her to ask her when is a good time to call her. Keep her as a friend and next time you bang her stay around a while. Her thinking that she is dominant does not mean she is really dominant your bigger than that.

Hit that 44 year old pewn like as if it was the last one on earth.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here's what I don't get. you say you're not an LTR guy yet you enjoy texting....alot. that doesn't make sense in that guys who aren't looking for LTR's are not textaholics. hell, they do good to talk on the phone for 10 mins every 3 days(the ones i know anyways). the thing with old a$$ women is they aren't used to the fad's of today's society such as texting, blogging, ipoding, all that jazz that girls 16-25 are into. if she's 44 then her old ass is used to listening to Elvis records, snail mail, and black and white tv. i mean sure, the old b!tches text but not like girls your age do to communicate. i also think your run with her might be over. old women like to be drooled over by young guys....but only for a short time. once they have their fill and their ego is boosted, they always go hunting for the guys their age or older. once they get shot down enough by them or get tired of having saggy nuts in their face, then they'll find another young gentleman such as yourself to play around with for a few weeks and then it's rinse/repeat pretty much.

spaceman99

Reaction score
Alright boys...here is what I get after 11 days of no contact.

Her:"You know..just as someone said..if the person has to sneak around to call you..cant talk in the phone...there is something seriously wrong. Its almost like someone cheating where they only call a certain time of the day, u can only c them in certain days, etc. If a person is truly single and has no reservations or reasons to look over their shoulder, they they should be able to talk to u on the phone whenever. Wow...if I had known u wld act strange I wld have never hung out with u. I dont know any woman that wld be interested in only talking to someone via text message unless they are young dumb and immature. Grown ups do way MORE than text message to ASK a person out. Wow...I learned my lesson. U need to truly meet a friend that is at your level..meaning wants to only text message.Later Boy"

ten minutes later

Her: " I should have known u being 24 and all. U still have a lot of growing up to do. So when u said we will always be friends no matter what you really did not mean that at least not the way you are acting. Just because i dont want to have a text message friendship...u dont want to be friends. You men are crazy and obsessive. U r selfish. Its your way or the highway. It how you treat friends. I have always been nice to u."

................and the irony of this: She is the one talking :p