How should I react in such a case?

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to set a date a few times with a girl, and she always blew me off... So I decided that I'll start ignoring her, mostly making her work if she wants to talk with me or hang out with me (by that, I mean I won't make any effort in that happening).

However, if she comes back to me and ask to hang out, how should I act? blow her off a few times, or accept, and if she starts blowing me off again, then forget her complelty?

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making this very complicated. She rejected you - don't take it personal. Your "revenge" is to just move on with your life. Getting sucked into drama does nothing positive for you.

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
flexion_ said:
Making this very complicated. She rejected you - don't take it personal. Your "revenge" is to just move on with your life. Getting sucked into drama does nothing positive for you.
do you mean I should forget her completly even if she comes back?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you mean I should forget her completly even if she comes back?
I really doubt she'll come back. Even then, these AW flakey chicks have a tendency to ask you out, and then STILL not show up. They just want the ego boost. There's no real interest here.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BannedGod said:
I tried to set a date a few times with a girl, and she always blew me off... So I decided that I'll start ignoring her, mostly making her work if she wants to talk with me or hang out with me (by that, I mean I won't make any effort in that happening).

However, if she comes back to me and ask to hang out, how should I act? blow her off a few times, or accept, and if she starts blowing me off again, then forget her complelty?
If she really comes back, i suggest you don't blow her off.

At your current state, she's definitely not attracted to you yet and I mean Yet. Thus, her priority is on other guys.

The real attraction is via face to face interactions and your performance. (C&F, Negs. Light and funny, kinos.) Most probably if she finds you interesting after a date. The next date will not be as flakey.

What I would suggest is not to rule her out. But find other new prospects while continuing to ask her out (but not like calling her everyday).

Get her out. not in a desperate state, but @ a light funny state.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how many time did she blow u off? the amount of time she has blew u off with those stupid excuses will determine if she can stick around or not..

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get hung up on her.

It's her problem, move on. Forget about her. She probably won't come back. Probably the only way is time. Just don't try and win her back, and don't let it bother you.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just find a girl who won't flake on you instead of thinking about one who's done so numerous times?

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
how many time did she blow u off? the amount of time she has blew u off with those stupid excuses will determine if she can stick around or not..
three times

Lol most people say forget about her, but the ones that say don't do it yet have some good arguments :O