How should I go about this?

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea she told my bros g.f that she thinks im good lookin,cool and really funny.....so i guess i have that going for me, which is nice (lol) and that she deff wants to chill again

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
we r going minigolfing on tuesdayy.....double date i guess....any advice for that situation? should i talk to her on aim now or wait til after that?

Reaction score
Calm down, you're making me nervous and I'm not even involved in this matter!:rolleyes:

Yes, ask for her number towards the end of the evening to let her know that you dig her -- dig?

And yeah, as DJ Vitor stated, it may be a good idea to get vibes on how she is feeling you from your brother/brother's girlfriend beforehand.

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i said, she told her she thinks im cool, good lookin and really funnny....i know im gonna get her number, but i have her aim now, but havent imed her....lol.....not alot of nervousness or anything, just venting

Reaction score
theguy351 said:
yea i said, she told her she thinks im cool, good lookin and really funnny....
OK Kid, you're in! It is only procedural at this point - as long as you don't stammer in your speech like the cartoon character "porky pig" you'll do good!:rolleyes:

Don't IM her ever, unless she initiates!!

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i wasnt gonna unless we like start goin out or sumtin lol....thanks for the advice LMS

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
so anything specific for mini golf....theres gonna be 4 of us...me,her,my bro and his gf......any thing specific for that situation?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theguy351 said:
so anything specific for mini golf....theres gonna be 4 of us...me,her,my bro and his gf......any thing specific for that situation?
GO OUT AND HAVE FUN! This is a simple task. The more you think about it the better your chances of f*ckin it up okay kid? Life doesn't always have or need a plan. Sometimes you just gotta take it as it comes and go with it....this is one of those times.

Now go play.

Man Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just take a deep breath, relax, and have a good time.

In the immortal words of Beck, "Whoa now, cold chill dude. Just cold chill."

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
another question....since it is the second time we are ever seeing eachother, not sure if its a 'date' date, but should i pay for her?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you two are just "meeting" somewhere, probably not.
Although, you coudl offer to pay for half, or buy her a gift here and there, while she buys food and drinks. Or vice versa. Offer to take care of something, be it a gift, or tickets, or drinks, and let her know that she will paying for you two on other things. IN other words, share when "Meeting" up some place. Do not pay for everything on a "meeting" up, just don't.

If you ARE taking her "out", and you both have used the word "Date", then I would have to say that 99.9 % you are expected to pay. Realize that most women, even IF they are NOT Gold Diggers, will not think highly of a male whom asks them out but refuses to pay for the Date. It sucks, but it's reality. That's why a lot of guys refuse to go YE OLDE CLASSICAL DATE "DINNER AND A MOVIE" route. And probably just go to a zoo, coffee, or a park or something. Not a bad idea to consider, you know?
IF you go this route, you will be subliminally demonstrating that you believe you have enough value to just be yourself and STILL be interesting enough for her, and it costs you hardly anything.
It';s a WIN/WIN situation.
You know why?

Because if she's really into you, she'll go along and feel like you're a fun guy who likes to have fun anywhere.Remember, that inside each of us is a fun, spontaneous free spirit, whom doesn';t judge and wants to go out explore and have fun(for further proof, read The Book of Pook)

If she complains...........

You know who she is.
She's not into YOU. She's into what you can buy her. If she complains, she feels that you don't think she's "worth it." She'll also think you'e "cheap".
This is a woman you want to avoid.
Why?
She's doesn't want a healthy, dynamic, sexual realtionship based on true feelings of love and affection..
she wants an Entertainer! At your expense!!!
"What have you done for me lately?"

NEXT!!!!!!!

phoenix_met

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey
I was in a same situation last year.But I lost the girl because I came as a needy guy and I tried to demonstrate that I am a nice guy(WUSSY).I used to ask my friend's girlfriend every day how she thinks about me.Just be yourself.believe me.BE YOURSELF.don't forget it.
act cool.confidence.bust her balls.use ****y funny.
Don't go for her or her friend(your bros girlfriend) approval.make her feel that you are valuable.
I am 17 too so I know how you feel now.be relax and wright what you do.
I don't want you to lose the girl like me.

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing about thepaying tho.....were 17, we have met eachother before and hung out ina larger group....now its just me bro, his gf, me and her.....me and my bro are picking them up and taking them mini golfing....i think im gonna pay for her, what reason should i give her when i do? or is paying for her not the right idea?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.me and my bro are picking them up and taking them mini golfing
Then you are "supposed" to pay for her.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good. Stay relaxed.
Make sure you listen to her, and pay attention to her body language.
Good luck.
.........most important, she's there for you to have fun with, not to validate you.
Focus on having fun.

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice....another thing, next time, it will probally be us 4 again, but after that I wanna go out just me and her.....where should we go movie and for like ice cream or something?