How should I go about this?

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok here is the rundown of my situation:

My brother has a girlfriend. She knows that I am single and looking for a girl...so we went out to eat the other day and she brought a friend. I was expecting the girl to be not to attractive or cool or anything because all of her other friends I have met havent been either. Anyway, we pick up this girl and she is smoking hot, fricken perfect. She is really cool and funny and stuff so it kind of caught me off guard because I was expecting a 3/10 and I got a 9/10 (in my book). Anyway, I wasnt my typical smooth self, though I was funny, I didnt make and kind of forthwright moves to show her I liked her. WE are gonna be hanging out again soon. Any recommendations or advice for a situation like this? She said to my bro's gf that she thinks i am cool and really funny..for the heads up. Anything specific i should do or maybe some stuff to ask her....that will show i like her and stuff.

Reaction score
LMS to the rescue!!!!

I'll chime in kid - next time you see her you should ask her out directly towards the end of your encounter - say, "There is this event on Saturday and it would be fun if you came along." It doesn't have to be fancy - it just lets her know that you are digging her.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't become one of her girlfriends. Just about everything else is recoverable. :)

Make sure she understands the basis for your interest in her.

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok cool....i deff dont wanna be a "girl"friend to her haha...thnx

youngwilliam

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no need to ask a question about this. You only met her once. Hit it, then be concerned.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm tell you brothers girlfriend how you think so and so is hott. She should tell you whats up or atleast tell her friend you said that. My Thought being its now known you think shes hot and like her. If she comes and hangs out again just the 4 of you its like an informal double date and you lay the mack down. I recomend a night of drinking and dancing with the 4 of you.

Oisdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell her shes hot!! Tell her shes got a Fat ass! ...but seriously charm her by teasing her before you ask her out!

By teasing I mean a little ****y funny and flirty and friendly! Don't make it obvious that you need her....

The start of relationships are fun times...lots of little things you can do to attract her,should be fun for you!

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
cool.....im lookin forward to it...i cant get her out of my head lol

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax! All this pent up teenage male agression is making you nervous. Breath deep and keep your focus and you should do fine. It all sound pretty routine to me otherwise. You meet, exchange numbers and you date. Nothing new here.

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol but im new at it ya know...all through high school i havent dated....jus hooked up at parties and stuff, so dating stuff is relatively new to me

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eve if you do mess up, there will be plenty of other opportuinities for you. Being nervous isn't bad persay, it just means you care about doing well. We all get nervous but you have to get your game face on and don't let it affect your performance. She's just a girl, nothing extrodinary about her. She's out to have a good time and you're out to have a good time. Enjoy each others company and have a good time together.

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
since im new here anyone have any specific advice ad some of the things that you guys are always mentioning...like keno, dj, afc....explain and tell me when to use what and how often, etc....thanks alot

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be aware of her body language.
You can look up lists of women's IOIS on the Net.

You need to stay calm and relaxed. The more you want the pvssy the more desperate you might come off.Remember, better to be slow and surefooted than fast and awkward.
Ask her what hobbies she has.
Work off conversation topics off of what she says.
Let her do most of the talking. Be genuine in listening to her, this is crucial early on. Ask her what her passion is. Ask her what she does that she thinks is fun.
Make sure you stay leaning back and casual and comfotable. Show her that you're interested in her but not needy or impatient. Ask her BIG QUESTIONS.
Like "So what's your story?" Look up Wayne Juggler Elise. King of convo.
Don't ask too many questions that are short and small that will give you "Yes" or "No" answers.
Change your body language. Lean back, and lean forward.
Keep eye contact.
Watch what she does when you lean forward. Observe her body and her breathing when in close.
Remember, to stay cool and calm enough to laugh and smile.
Try to not keep an mentlity of "expecting" and "outcome".
Don't care where it leads. You're having fun with a hot chick.

Assume there's attraction. And remember that women have "Webs".
We as Men, have to learn how to navigate a woman's "webs" and get to her core. She'll put up some roadblocks, and you have to plow through them.
Be persistent. And stay on the road, no matter where it leads you.

Stay aware of your environment.
Sometimes good friends will "wing" for you and "let you two be alone."
Therefore, promoting isolation and encouraging Intimacy.
This is when you watch her, and lust for her ONLY THROUGH YOUR EYES.
Keep eye contact on and off. Look at her hands her mouth, her breasts and her legs.
Realize that she knows you're looking at her. Don't be scared. She'll like it too.
At some point she may slide closer to you. Or turn her body in such a way that you two are really close. She'll looka t you and then look away.
The other thing is that she may put her head on your shoulder, that's a signal right there. KSS HER.
If you want, and she feels comfortable take her hand when you two are at an intimate environment. Look at her fingers non chalantly while she';s talking.
Then hold it.
The let it go.
Touch her again.
And don't be afraid to touch her on the shuolder or forearm or her thighwhen in normal conversation,
Remember , she's a girl.
Not a guy.
Enjoy the time you spend with a girl. Be flirtatious but fun to be with.
Good luck.