How should I go about this situation?

justin11

Don Juan
Reaction score
i also forgot to mention after I sent her my last text (the one asking which of our houses we are going to go to), she tweeted out, "You're just digging a deeper hole for yourself."

so she could just felt used when i asked about going to her house again (or as she might have seen it, asking for another bj)...even tho she's been kind of *****y on text, when we're together in person she's been happy/flirty/emotionally attached, so i dont want her to think i pumped n dumped. it could also give me a bad rep among the girls in my school.

Last edited:

justin11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last tuesday, two days after we had our date, i texted her saying, "so are you going to come her or am i going to comer there again?"

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you're 16 it's not easy, but the good news is you here now.

The key to relationships is to understand that they come and go, they can end at any point in time, and no one owes you anything.

If you have rationalize a girl's behavior it means you're in her web and it also means she's doing something disrespectful and you're not calling her on it because you're afraid she'll leave.

If there was an all time rule it would be... "You can and will walk away at anytime"

Every minute you waste on this girl is a minute lost with better girls. There are a lot of guys who have wasted time and money on girls who ultimately would never end up with those guys.

justin11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks thats great advice...gonna look at that often

and on a side note, she tweeted lyrics from the song "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce, so it looks like shes trying to get over me lmao

justin11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Havent talked/texted her since then, but she did text me this morning saying "good luck" (I play football and we had our first game today). Im not interested in being in a relationship with her (completely over the oneitis), but I do want to learn from this. So what could her intentions be with that text message? Is she trying to talk to me because she misses me or to boost her ego?

Last edited: