How should I go about getting older women?

wantwomen

Reaction score
I am 24 and I have a thing for women in their late 30s or 40s. I know how to meet young girls in clubs but what about older women? I have only really tried to game one and it would have been successful if she was not married with kids and with her friends.

I need some information before I can start. Please tell me what I should do to start meeting a lot of older women who are preferably not married.

AllJackedUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Question

Very good question, I would like to know this too. I know a few hot women in their 30's and would take them over a cute 20 year old any day.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kids and hubbys will be THE prob, especially if you want more than a 1 nighter with her. You can get killed, imprisoned, maimed for life in that sort of game, buds. Lots of ladies of that age favor younger men, but don't know how to meet you, or would be embarrassed to be seen in public with you. Have you googled for dating sites? Plenty of fish is one such place.

AllJackedUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point "metoo." I only know of a couple single 30 year old women. Most of them have husbands and kids.. I couldn't sleep with a woman like that because I'd feel like a major douche for being a home wrecker, even if she initiated it. Unlike most, I'm not morally bankrupt. I've seen the consequences of such actions. Really sad.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she initiates, it's more like the home is half-wrecked already, then it is gonna be some other douche instead of you. I don't see why not.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
They tend to like bad boys and alpha males. This chic I had onitis on told me all her money she spends on her daughter and bad boys. She literally seeks contact with men who use her, not just for sex, but for money, car, and things. I once fvcked a 44 year old, great woman, but next a 19 year old body sleeping on the back seat of my car she was old. They do tend to have the looks, but only while dressed. I don't know about you boys, but 30 is the age limit for me, I don't want my girl be older than me.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, the 40+ year olds might have a hot daughter or two. You do the mom first, then the daughter. ; )

wantwomen

Reaction score
OK but i don't like internet dating i do better in person. Where is the best place to go and meet women around this age and not have the annoying barriers?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to upscale cougar bars, wine bars, lounges, in nice neighborhoods, etc. They are there. Each place usually draws its own kinda crowd. I once mistakenly ended up in a place that had 50+ year olds, he he well I hit on a couple of sexy 52 year old women. They do look good with the clothes on, once you get past the wrinkles.