How Should I deal with this one?

LeChanteur

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a bit of a sticky situation that I haven't had to deal with before and need some advice.

I have two female friends who we'll call A and B (they're each others best friends) that I met through a social group. I got along with both of them but initially there wasn't much attraction. Then I started to notice B a bit more and realized that she is the kind of girl I look for.

Anyway I was speaking to another friend who also knows both the girls and telling him about this attraction.

Problem is he went and told A, who of course has since told B, that I am interested in her. (A thinks it's a fabulous idea that we get together and I know B is interested in me)

I haven't seen her since this happened but don't know how to approach it.

Aisle55

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all in the HOW. How you will NOT react to A telling B. Your attitude toward this will dictate your success with B. Be cool and confident about it and you'll be fine. Be glad that A told B. Don't bring it up at all. Be a man and take action. IF you want B, go get her.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I hate it when friends take a personal interest in my romantic life. I can think of one instance in particular where I had this girl diggin' me (this is BEFORE I even found this site, and I just happened to start acting "DJ" toward her), and when her friends realized this, they all started going out of their way to hook us up. It felt very awkward.

Personally, I'd just keep doing what you were doing before she knew. ;)

JR2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the incident. What it IS going to do is tip the scales.

What you should do is go ahead being flirty with her. Since she knows that you are interested she's going to react MORE or LESS positively than if she didn't know.

If she's interested she'll be easier to pull as the games aren't there so much. If she's not interested she'll make it clear from the start.

It's a bit embarrassing for people to know your feelings, but in this case it could make the whole situation easier.