how she asks me out boggles my mind

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJs. I've known this girl for about a yr. now but hadn't really hung out with her much -- school & work. I cancelled one thing for this girl, & I really regretted it! :down:

I've gone out with a couple of girls while not seeing her, but this girl surpasses them all. Before she asked me out a lot, & I have probably declined 80% of the time...b/c girl's got bad timing when asking me out. Later, I figure the girl could only be rejected so many times. So I asked her out. She reschedules 2 times, and the third time I pretty much made it known it was her last chance -- if you're free *this date,* we'll go out. If not, I'll see you some other time.

We go out and have a blast. I ended it, when she kept turning back to continue it. Haven't asked her out since, because her rescheduling triggered the 'this girl is playing games with me' in my head. Afterwards, she keeps asking me out, and I just keep declining. Mostly because she ask me in a way that I could just be anyone she's going out with. This girl is a 9 and have guys all over her.

Should I just NEXT her? :confused:

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's how it works for me when a girl is interested:

Scenario 1: We set date, we meet, have fun, possibly more...:cheer:

Here's how it works for me when a girl isn't interested:

Scenario 2: We set date, something goes wrong, she doesn't meet me, date never happens, she pimps me for conversation for the next month.:down:

Which of the above two scenarios best describes your situation? If it's 2, then move on bro, find another girl. If this one is intersted she'll make time to meet you. People make time for things that are important to them. :woo:

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok next time see how far you can escalate in a date because from the way you typed this up sounds like she wanted to continue the date and could have possibly made out. Stop declining for dumb reasons, just freaking go again and escalate, keep repeating until you get that lay.

Why would you want to next her if she is still interested?

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks DJs!
:rockon:

It's def. not #2, b/c this girl always ask me out to do something. She's not the phone/chatting type & usually prefers to see me in person.

I'll go out w/ her one more time I guess and just qualify/disqualify her. Something just doesn't feel right about this girl...red flags come up for some reason. :confused:

Thanks again fellas!! DJ on. :rockon:

napkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh.. that same situation happened to me last month with a girl.. We went on a date and made out in the car afterward:D she knows that youre mad with her.. so she's pretty likely to make out with you.. i just know that from being in the same experience..

now my problems getting this girl to go further then making out..:cuss:

hmmmm..

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xectxny19x said:
Mostly because she ask me in a way that I could just be anyone she's going out with.

Should I just NEXT her? :confused:

uh she asks in WHAT way?

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
She usually says, 'I think we should *insert whatever activity here*'

I haven't picked up on maybe more than 3 of her suggestions. I've been busy. One of the DJ advice says that if someone is interested in you, they will move heaven & earth for you, but I haven't done that for her. If I've got someting planned already, I don't cancel on it. :nono:

Now, she just goes...

"hey...blah blah is going on. Thought I'd let you know." She's already planning a summer trip for us(which I also decline, b/c i've got something else going on) and then something else going on a month from now. The one going on a month from now...she says it's good going w/ a lot of people. Stuff like that.

I don't really push myself to make time for her b/c although I like her, she does set of a couple of red flags when we have been out together.

What do you think?

Thanks fellas for any advice or thoughts on this. :rockon:

napkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
well.. look at it in her shoes.. she doesnt exactly know how to play this situation out, and neither do you by the way that youre asking the forum questions(no offense)

so you should direct this relationship any way you feel you should..
1. wanna be gf bf, start talking to her all the time
2. f buddy.. then keep "not seeming like its a big deal" like d.d. said... and use some bridges into making it go deeper into the real deal

man.. funny how im in the same boat.. but if i look at it 3rd person.. it seems kinda easier

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yeah. That's true. I don't exactly know what the question is myself. No offense taken. :rockon:

I know I don't have time for her. Being bf/gf w/ her is out of the question, b/c I want to get to know this girl some more first.

She's not the f*ck buddy type. I don't treat girls like her that way...LMAO...sounding AFC here.

Guess I've got to figure out if I want to free up some time for her or just let her go.

Goodluck w/ your situation. :woo: