How persistent are you ...

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we're all blind guys.. we don't know what were talking about..

this is one of those new types of girl that the mroe they're intrested the less they contact the person and the more they ignore you.

after all shunning you and giving the cold shoulder everytime is probably the best signs a girl can make when she wants your nutz

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point. I dont know what I was thinking before that enlightenment.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44
Good point. I dont know what I was thinking before that enlightenment.
ON top of the fact that if a girl ignores your phone calls, doesn't return your voicemails and never makes an attempt TO call..

are all really good signs that you should

1. call even more frequently up it from 5 times to 10 a day. and leave a voicemail every 2 calls.

and

2. drop by her workplace and ask her what's been up and why she didn't return any of the 10 calls

this will make the girl swoon for you, and eventully she'll be the one persueing you..................in court

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell you what ... since you guys are so smart and have all the answers, why don't you tell me what you think went wrong between the first date and now?

Either way, I'll let you guys know how it goes next week.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by 516
I'm generally a fairly persistant guy, but at this point, based on your info, it seems that this woman has no interest in you and you should probably move on. She would have called you at some point if she wanted you at all.
Yup.

This is more than a "sneeze". You are the only one trying to initiate contact.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Dude...you have gone to her place of employment more than once. That is NOT something you should do...unless you are a regular patron of her workplace before you were interested in her. She is thinking you are a potential stalker. Leave her ALONE. She KNOWS how to reach you...if she wanted you she would have already contacted you.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U are coming on too strong and needy IMO, and a bad case of oneits.

91redrotary

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought going to someones workplace was a serious no no. Your so blinded by your infactuation with this girl, you are coming off as a stalker. Seriously!!!!!!!! I'm sure thats something you don't want to hear, but face the facts. You have that "Icant lose until I'm sure she's not interested attitude" which is good but sometime you have to let it go.

Dont close your options for other chicks. Go search for another HB10. Maybe then I'll reccomend going to her work place with that other chick. Make sure she see's you with her though. While shes working go up to her and say "excuse me, do you know where I could find some melons" Then look down at her tits. See her reaction. Maybe she'll get alittle jealous maybe she'll be shocked...... Whatever the case may be keep a straight face. Who cares what her reaction may be you got a better looking chick with you.....
Maybe she'll call ya then. LOL

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the worst case of oneitis.. initate immediate countermesures STAT!

the thing that went wrong between the first date and now, is unknown but needless to say if she was all on your nutz then and not now. something BIG had to happen on her sidwe of things..

e/x b/f decided to come back etc..

i can tell by your acute oneitis that she probably popped off this weird attitude right outta the blue.. let me tell you the way you've acted if you've acted on half of the stuff you claim you've done..

you have offically ruined all chances.. get out and meet another girl now, i know its hard to drop a girl your into but hah it gets easier trust me. and your probably gonna think.. there's nobody that can do it for me like her, she's so hott, she does this one thing that -----

there are plenty of girls out there that can amaze you.. find one

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You like this girl so much, keep persuing. In the meantime, find others to kill time and build up the DJ skills. Your confidence will sky rocket when she comes back, which will only help you.

LB

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update ...

Went there today, first time I had seen her in almost a month. She was aloof and it was immediately apparent that this wasn't going anywhere, but I asked anyways, and got brushed off with "well i have your number." So I just said "well that sounds like a brush-off, so good luck with everything" and left.

I think I went wrong with the original date, by not having a lot of confidence. It was my first date in like 2 years though.

I have no idea where to go from here ... today was my last day of grad school. Most of my opps were from girls on campus (all CA's). Now that college is over with ... damn. I've done the club and bar thing, got hardly any results from that.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bobbob
Quick update ...

Went there today, first time I had seen her in almost a month. She was aloof and it was immediately apparent that this wasn't going anywhere, but I asked anyways, and got brushed off with "well i have your number." So I just said "well that sounds like a brush-off, so good luck with everything" and left.

I think I went wrong with the original date, by not having a lot of confidence. It was my first date in like 2 years though.

I have no idea where to go from here ... today was my last day of grad school. Most of my opps were from girls on campus (all CA's). Now that college is over with ... damn. I've done the club and bar thing, got hardly any results from that.
I know where you're coming from...I have a friend who just graduated. You're stil pretty young...you can still hang around the grad hangouts....but eventually you're going to have to face the facts and look elsewhere.

There are alternatives...it doesn't ALWAYS have to be the club/bar scene. You can try coffee shops, lounges, book stores, etc. Also, since you're goign to be joining the working population, why not look for the food courts where you know people taking lunch breaks are going to be. There must be SOME single working women lying around those places.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by christz
ON top of the fact that if a girl ignores your phone calls, doesn't return your voicemails and never makes an attempt TO call..

are all really good signs that you should

1. call even more frequently up it from 5 times to 10 a day. and leave a voicemail every 2 calls.

and

2. drop by her workplace and ask her what's been up and why she didn't return any of the 10 calls

this will make the girl swoon for you, and eventully she'll be the one persueing you..................in court
this advice has bible written all over it...just kiddin

Last edited:

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
good god, i have dragged on long past rejection in my AFC days. i now "next" very fast. i realized that deep down i dont have time to waste.