How old of a club # is too old to call?

TT2CiN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two #'s I got from girls in clubs last year, cuz I'm a student and I got them right as I was going for summer break and I don't live in the same place as my school. Should I call these chicks up and try for something? What should I say? One of em was high interest and she kissed me that night.

ABC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call them. You have nothing to lose. I'd tell them some over the top story about how not being able to stop thinking/talking about them broke up my marriage etc. which would get them laughing but if you can't pull that off just act like it's perfectly normal to wait a year to call someone after getting their number, which is pretty funny too when you think about it.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude I have a # from 5 months ago.. I think i m seriously going to call her 1 day but it will be the weirdest call she gets

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
dude call her, tell her the same story you told us about school and being out of town, that's a great line. my past experience at this has been very succesful. I textd up this one chick six months after meeting her and she wanted to get together that night and I went home with her and screwed until 2 in the afternoon the next day. I asked her over coffee the next day when she relized she wanted to have sex with me?...her answer was when she got a tex from me. I agree about acting like its perfectly normal to call a girl six months later. its like playing the lottery, you call and she just could be in heat and ready for some stiff a$$ kawk, or ......maybe she is pregnant, but......if you don't play the lottery you can never win.