How old are you pro Don Juan's?

newplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering how old you guy's are.

I'm 19 and i didn't have much experience with women yet, i'm going to get conversation king and learn how to talk with women so that reduces chances of rejection or at least become friends (intro to her own friends). You guy's would already know women love guy's that know how to talk.

Anyway the question i want to ask you'll, how did you start and what did you do to start initially to become a established dj today?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I'm 39...but I have less experience dating women than you do!

(psst...that's because I AM a woman and I don't swing that way. Sorry...I'm overtired.)

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Im 28 and before you waste too much money and time on reading bs reading male and female dating is natural and have been going on long before the printed page. What you need to do is spend time in the mirror every day telling yourself the most arrogent statement about yourself you can think of. Women were put here for us not the other way around. My period of afc came when I started caring to much about them and what they wanted. It doesnt work trust me, and according to looks women say Im a 10 and i work out. But the nice guy routine got me no Azz, its a waste of time. Remember no one can read your thoughts so you thoughts should always be SC (Super confidence). In your brain you are NEO and can think whatever you decide. You can decide to think like a AFC or the most handsome smooth person on the planet-which one do you think will work better?
As a man thinks so is he-King Solomon proverbs

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
Im 28 and before you waste too much money and time on reading bs reading male and female dating is natural and have been going on long before the printed page. What you need to do is spend time in the mirror every day telling yourself the most arrogent statement about yourself you can think of. Women were put here for us not the other way around. My period of afc came when I started caring to much about them and what they wanted. It doesnt work trust me, and according to looks women say Im a 10 and i work out. But the nice guy routine got me no Azz, its a waste of time. Remember no one can read your thoughts so you thoughts should always be SC (Super confidence). In your brain you are NEO and can think whatever you decide. You can decide to think like a AFC or the most handsome smooth person on the planet-which one do you think will work better?
As a man thinks so is he-King Solomon proverbs
Now that's some good advice right there...

You're right...the nice guy mentality is a waste of time...the times I feel super confident is when I've thought about super confident things...LoL...

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 19.
A few months ago I was a super-AFC, hadn't even kissed a girl or anything up until then. It's been about 2 months now and I've changed completely. I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm a Pro-DJ, but I have figured out most of the basics and have put them in my heart, which helps quite a bit. Ofcourse, I still make mistakes regularly and I know I still have a lot to learn but I'm out there having fun anyway :D

There is nothing to it actually... you just have to get a certain attitude in life that frees you of all your fears towards women, which is acquired by reading a lot on here and trying a lot in real life. My personal life-saver was this post, but everybody has their own path in life. Just make sure you keep on going and never stop :)

Oh yeah, I wouldn't buy Conversation King personally - if you've already bought it you should read it but by all means, don't live by it. It's a nice self-improvement but "great" conversational skills aren't necessary to get women. Guts, attitude and persistance are.

Royal Elite, great line you have there, "As a man thinks so is he." I will definitely remember that one :cool:

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
Royal Elite is absolutely RIGHT!

I am early thirties and have had plenty of experience, threesomes etc and I can tell you, you can go from stud to AFC without realizing it. You really can go back and forth depending on if you fall "in love" and don't check your emotions. Love can hurt just as much as it feels good. Sounds like a gay ass Bryan Adams song or something!

I am very good looking yet still managed to screw up a relationship with a very hot intelligent girl. As New Yorkers say:
"What are ya gonna do?" Live and LEARN!

newplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I-am-someone

Oh yeah, I wouldn't buy Conversation King personally - if you've already bought it you should read it but by all means, don't live by it. It's a nice self-improvement but "great" conversational skills aren't necessary to get women. Guts, attitude and persistance are.
Nah, conversation king i'm going to get Wednesday when my credit card arrives.

I think is a GREAT self improvement and guide book, i will feel more confident knowing what to say on first approach, first date and so forth.

Also it gives guygirls as a bonus.

Also your right about learning and improvng yourself, i'm following the 3month rule.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Ayo im 19 and ive 183 beautiful women.