How not to be an AFC

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Do not buy a girl you are pursuing flowers

2. Don't send your gf the one who wants to break up with you flowers or jewlery

3. Do not tell them how you feel about them

4. Do not ass kiss them and tell them how greaat they are and they are the best thing that ever happened to you

5. Don't ever, ever tell your GF you love her first

Add your own

Thorns

Don Juan
Reaction score
6. Have a separate, dependable life from any girl(s) that you can escape to.

(Great idea btw)

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7. Do not repeatedly call or text/email/IM/a girl.

8. Do not fall for a girl before you have had sex with her, and be careful even if you had.

9. Be very careful of what details of your life you share with a girl, if any.

Last edited:

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10. Don't put your GF over your own interests. You come first.

11. Stand by what you say, and don't be sorry for anything.

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
What's so funny about this site is the people giving advice are the ones who have no experience with women.

I've searched the names of the guys in this thread, and some of the posts I've found are:

"I got past kino, now what?"

"Do girls not like guys with baggy jeans?"

and my favorite "I'm a cool guy, I play the trumpet."

You think I'm gonna take advice from you idiots? lol, kiss my ass

The people in this forum are brainwashed. Don't send a girl flowers? Don't tell her how you feel? Don't tell her you love her first? If that was solid advice, there wouldn't be many relationships in the world, if any. You people are so far out of reality it's pathetic.

The guys in here have that ideology about women because they're vulnerable and it's what they've been told.
All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.
Who said that you ask? Hitler. This is exactly how he convinced millions to follow him. Think it's funny? It's no different than what's going on in this forum.

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
14. Don't listen to Snowman23.
I second that. What a troll. Only an AFC would have said the things that snowman23 said. What an AFC.

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
Right. Let's all listen to people who don't know how to get past kino, and think they're cool because they play a musical instrument.

Thorns

Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowman82, no one here has any need to validate themselves to you. If you just want to pick on guys that have questions and flame those that might have something constructive to contribute then leave. Getting off by putting down other guys is typical AFC and Beta behavior.

15. Be constructive, open minded and willing to work toward your goals.

MrMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
16. Always spin more than one plate

Snowman23 said:
and my favorite "I'm a cool guy, I play the trumpet."
You're just jealous because I'm a trumpet player :p

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oldschooler said:
Guys everything here are pure guide lines, your all following it like a ****ing bible commandment.
I have enough real world experience to know how to game, half the **** on this forum is exactly that ****, aimed at the "AFC's"
Step into reality and break away from this, it means nothing real world experience is everything.
This is Sosuave. Home of the KBJs and AFCs.

I agree with what you posted though.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ratisson said:
I second that. What a troll. Only an AFC would have said the things that snowman23 said. What an AFC.
HAHAHA, you guys are clueless. I've read a lot of good posts from Snowman. I completely respect the guy. Most of these rules are right, but he's right, a lot of guys on here give advice even though they have little, if any, experience. Anymore, it seems like the only quality stuff I read comes from the DJ Bible.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Baruch said:
1. Do not buy a girl you are pursuing flowers
Yes, don’t buy her flowers, pick wild ones, or if you have artistic talents, draw her one.

3. Do not tell them how you feel about them
This only applies if you are obviously out of your league and you were just a novelty for her to play with. Once you start telling her that you actually like her it’s like ewww ickkk. However, if the girl is really into you and you’re into her and you have the wherewithal to see the reality of it, telling her how you feel will actually increase her affections for you.