How non-online "DJ"s get (almost) any chicks they want

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by playasupreme
dillin: then just accept yourself as the loser you were born
haha nice comeback, next time actually have something to say instead of something a first grader would say. Maybe thats because you actually have nothing to say to me, otherwise you would say it, atleast I hope so.

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master Homer
Perhaps, but the desire and will to be better at something is vastly more important. The only thing your genes do is direct construction of proteins, and do so almost completely based on environmental conditions.
Are you racist or something? Are you trying to say blacks are not motivated thats why there lands and people have not yet advanced to something comparable to Japan of the Western lands?

Also there is always ways around genetics. Don't like your hair color? Die it. Don't like your eye color? Wear contacts.
I see what your saying but in no way you are altering any type of genetic makeup by doing these things.

A guy who has a pimping personality which was genetic can teach a young grasshopper the basics all the way to the advanced levels of being a ladies man.
I think stuff like that is only learned. Nature has set a way for us to mate, we don't need "pimps" to teach humans to mate but I see what your saying.

The problem is most guys hide there sexuality and are afraid of it.

BTW sorry for the multiple posts

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right... All is learned but could it be learned by themselves?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tactic
You're right... All is learned but could it be learned by themselves?
All is not learned, some things are innate and instinctive.

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
I think Amog said it best in relation to "naturals" doing things unconciously and those who have learned knowing what's going on because they have studied. I also feel however that someone can be a bit of both.

Oh, and btw Dillin: you know you can edit your posts rather than posting again and again, then apologizing like a b*tch would, right? Shut up and listen punk 'cause you don't know jack. All you do is quote other posters and talk smack. THATS what first graders do dummy.:D LOLOLOLOL

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
All is not learned, some things are innate and instinctive.
That's true, but what could be some innative things that cannot be learned? Maybe looks? Voice?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta' bump this one

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks can be helped. Find some pivots(girl friends) to help you get dressed and cleaned up. Tell her you need help being more attractive to women. They love this ****. When it comes to voice, all you can do is work on tonality, and smoothen out the delivery.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true, but what could be some innative things that cannot be learned? Maybe looks? Voice?
Amongst other things yes..

And AMOG is right, one of the best tricks in the book is getting female friends to help tidy you up

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Amog
Looks can be helped. Find some pivots(girl friends) to help you get dressed and cleaned up. Tell her you need help being more attractive to women. They love this ****. When it comes to voice, all you can do is work on tonality, and smoothen out the delivery.
Yeah, play on a woman's need to change a man. Be careful what you take on. They could dress you up in something that they would like but is completely not your style and that could inhibit your form.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just did a two-day research on genes, nature/nurtur, and on the chromosomes. Any of you guys know anything about them?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys think it's possible to mix the genes of one person with the other?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys think it's possible to mix the genes of one person with the other?
That happens everytime a kid is made...... and yes genesplicing is and should be possible...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it"ll take long to split them up wouldn"t it?